Page Errors (was Zyma)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prioritise Mick balls to this go and sort your father in law mate nowt spoiling here that cant be sorted later if they dont like it tough hope they sort him mate

Maybe it's God's judgement on all the bickering and politics that has taken over the site.

Have been back on now for the past 30 minutes or so and it would appear to be working normally. Many thanks to mick2me and his loyal assistants for fixing (?) the problem.

Posted Images

On google chrome the little icon next to the shortcut ive favourited to get to this site changes to a notts coat of arms...thats when i know it'll come up with an error.....at the moment its a blue triangle....and it works fine when this is shown.

Just PM'd Mick to let him know that I have been away for few days, just dropped in at home to pick up some clothes, and I am going to be away possibly until Tuesday evening - family issues. Hope then to be able to look at the internals of Nottstalgia.

Play nicely whilst I am away

Hugs

Alison

Very bad today, having to refresh as many as 12 times before I can post.....................so I'm staging a personal 'Boycott' of the site, for a while until it's sorted..................it's too hit & miss at the moment, bye for now

Paulus

PS: can't even put an emoticon on this, no top bar.................

I have closed the board for assessment as to its effect on cpu/memory usage.

If there is no change we know it is not an issue with visitor numbers.

Only Admins can see the board at this time.

• 1 month later...

Got this message today....first time I have seen this one:-

Error 508. Resource Limit Is Reached

This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded it’s resource limit. Please check back shortly.

If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

And this message a short time ago as I attempted to cross between topics....unable to get back on Nottstalgia and had to start again:-

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

I have had no errors for weeks?

Reply from another topic...

Just checked on our hosting panel.

Resource Usage Overview
Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours
CPU resources were limited for your site
You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 20 times

CPU Usage is still peaking to 100%

Virtual memory is running at 0.5GB/4GB, with one peak of 1GB/4GB

I personally have had no error messages.

I have had problems pasting blocks rich text into a post.

Copies of images/links from the web such as BBC news will not work and the post button will not work.

I have to press the top left 'BBcode Mode' a couple of times then it will post.

I dont know any other log in problems,

What browser? Tried a different browser Chrome F/fox?

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the worst I've known it. Several times today I've given up trying to log on or even get the site to load. And if I get there it's incredibly slow. And it's only Nottstalgia; every other site is ok.

Constantly getting this error message.

error.jpg

Same here, crap all day. Only this site.