both gerry and rgr have gone missing perhaps gerryis in hospital again do hope he is ok both piggy and i have hospital apointments wednessday and thursday this week me for the results of my recent op piggy for liver scan and i got to go again on may the 8th to see a urology dr this time this isall stemming from my 2 days in hospitalin feb so its not over yet .

Hope you're OK Gerry, get back quickly and make us all laugh with your tales of woe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We've not heard from Gerry - TGC - for some time now, can one of you mods please check when he was last logged on?

March 15th was the last time he logged on, although I believe mick2me PM'd him sometime later.

• Upvote 1

I checked with Gerry's old boss last week,and he's heard nothing for a couple of months.

• Upvote 1

How weird is this. When I went onto the Nottstalgia page at lunchtime, I started to think about Gerry and the fact that we'd not heard from him. I went onto his blog and found that he'd not been on there, either. I started to think the worst and read his blog to see if I could find any clues. Apart from getting a new dentist on Mansfield Road there wasn't much else. I also checked the BT Phone Book but he wasn't on there. He is in touch daily with members of his family so he won't be alone and needing help. Isn't it weird how I did all that at lunchtime and came onto Nottstalgia tonight to find commo and others putting posts on regarding Gerry. Especially after he'd not been mentioned for a few months.

• Upvote 3

And last night at the meet-up we were also talking about the fact he hadn't been on Nottstalgia for a long time. Just hope he reads all these comments and starts posting again.

• Upvote 2

Micheal,

Like Yourself, I think we are all thinking about him, but we have to just wait and hope he is OK. It just goes to show how much we all like him. I think he said he was having a problem of some kind with his Computer a while ago, and also waiting to move, so perhaps that is why we haven't heard from him.

• Upvote 1

Pixie pops onto Nottstalgia from time to time but she's been busy in her job at the pub. I've noticed that Jackson can take time out from Nottstalgia but always returns with some excellent posts. Just because they aren't posting doesn't mean they don't take a quick look from time to time. I hope they do.

Just found this

String1.JPG

You can see he's excited about his new Poundshop hat
He's left the label on it! The twit!

Saturday 19th July 2014

0430:
Awoke. I've said this before I think, but some mornings I feel like a different person has woke up. This morning is one of those.

• Upvote 1