Last night was a bit traumatic! At around midnight I broke into the grounds of a stately home and approached the house. I was spotted by the watchman who gave chase and I sprinted towards a five bar gate, vaulting over it to make good my escape. At this point I fell out of bed! It was all very odd; please say nothing if you are questioned by the police. Has anyone else had similar experiences whilst tucked up in bed?

I HAVE suffered crazy dreams all my life and i have total recall every morning,and as ive got older they have got crazier EVERY NIGHT.

Join the club! I mix up folks from here in scenarios in the UK, and visa versa. Some very weird dreams, and like you Benjamin, they are so vivid when I was up. Must be the cheese I eat last thing, LOL.

Finding out one is naked in company.....I wonder how that dream relates to anything????

Ayupmeducks, perhaps your secretly yearning to be a naturist.......................I tried it once, in slab square, got arrested for flashing!! The police even took photo's, but the case was thrown out due to 'lack of evidence'.........................I'll get me coat................

I was once woken up by John kicking me. He had been dreaming that there was a fox on the bed and tried to kick it off.......

Many moons ago I dreamt there was spider on me. I woke up, screamed, jumped out of bed and started shaking my nightie. Hubby assuming I really did have a spider on me, also jumped out of bed in panic. How we larfed afterwards [but not at the time, I had a terrible dread of spiders then]

• Upvote 2

I was once woken up by John kicking me. He had been dreaming that there was a fox on the bed and tried to kick it off.......

And you believed him ?lol

• Upvote 1

Take more water with it Tomlinson !!!!!!

Sometimes I can sleep with my eyes open. This is not usually a problem, and can be quite useful. When I was in the army I could sleep bolt upright with my eyes open. It came in handy on many occasions, although it could be very creepy for the lads. I recall my section sgt explaining to me that during an exercise, I stared constantly at the lads assembling a regimental aid post. I didnt move or blink, just sat and stared. The sgt asked if I was all right and received no reply, just a long stare. He then went to question me about why I was staring, but soon realised that I was fast asleep. As with all things army I did get the Mick taken out of me.

Many times I have been awoken by cabin crew on flights because I was asleep but with my eyes open who thought there was something wrong. Maybe I should just have to wear a notice saying that "I am asleep. If you have another round of champagne please wake me. I usually need at least three glasses to fully recover from my slumber. Please leave the glasses lined up on my table"

• Upvote 1

A little history first, In my younger life I trained for many years in martial arts (karate) but had to give it away due to an ageing arthritic body.

Anyway a few years ago my doctor advised me I would have to change my BP meds as they were becoming ineffectual.

He put me on a new pill to be taken at night and told me to return in a week.

After a day or so I started having weird and truely realistic dreams at night, where I would be back practice fighting or sometimes the real thing !

This one night I was in my dream, again involved in a mass brawl in some dingy venue, when I lashed out with my elbow to stop an attacker ! there was a piercing scream and I awoke to my poor wife rubbing her face ! the following day she had what could only be described as a lovely shiner in one eye ! I was not the flavour of the month I can assure you, but she did see the funny side after the pain and swelling subsided.

I was hastily dispatched back to the docs who then informed me "yes there can be some side effects with this tablet, we will give you a different one "

And that ladies and gents is a true story. I still dream weird stuff but seem to be mainly non violent now.

Try this, either when you are just dropping off to sleep, or alternatively when you are just starting to wake up.

Imagine a place, a house or favourite spot from the past.

For instance if it's a house you lived in long ago "walk" through the door.

Walk around inside and try to remember what it was like.

After a while you will suddenly picture the little details you had forgotten about.

A very clear image will appear and you will get a feeling of being there.

Odd but interesting.....

Smiffy

• Upvote 1

I was also playing football the other night and in an effort to make a tackle, kicked the wall. This was a dream - the pain isn't!

• Upvote 1

I dream of Uma Thurman, but I'm saying no more....!!!!!!!!!

I dreamed SWMBO had set fire to all the curtains on a bonfire on the back garden. While I was still half asleep I woke her up & gave her a good telling off, she wasn't a happy bunny with me for waking her up, lol. :) I'm fascinated by black holes & I'm always dreaming about them eating the earth..

What are dreams?

A story I heard once concerned a lady who often dreamed of visiting a small white house.

She would approach the front door via a long stone path and, because the door was always open, go inside.

To her this did not in seem an unusual thing to do and the thought that she was entering without being asked did not cause concern.

Roaming around each room she was always careful not to touch anything.

Going upstairs she would look through the window over a well kept garden to the rear.

In the garden a couple were sat on a bench. One of them, with his back to her, was reading a book.

She never actually met the owners and after further exploring the house she went downstairs and left.

This happened many times through all seasons and varying times of the day and night.

Sometimes the couple were in bed, sometimes having tea or just gardening, but they never looked up or spoke.

One day many years later, the lady had forgotten about the dreams and had gone on holiday for a few days "on spec" with her friend.

She had never been to Kent before and was enjoying the trip.

As they came around a bend in the road she saw in front of her a B & B and as they were wanting to stop somewhere for the night pulled up.

Getting out of the car they both walked up the path to the door and knocked.

They house looked vaguely familiar to the lady and very soon the door opened.

We noticed you have vacancies, can you put us up tonight, they enquired.

The owner looked shocked and stepped back into the doorway but did let them in.

I have a room available overlooking the garden at the rear, would that suit you?

Going upstairs and entering the room the lady knew what she would see from the window and she was right.

The bench was empty except for a book opened up, but face down, almost as if the reader had been interrupted...

Later when they came down to tea they found the two owners of the B & B discussing something and glancing over at them.

They sat down for tea and the owner came over to ask them what they would like.

Sorry about my expression when I opened the door to you earlier. It's just that you look so much like someone who used to come here occasionally many years ago.

Not wanting to put you off staying, but we are convinced it was a ghost if you believe in such things?

Smiffy

#11 Obviously it wasn't a Sildenafil tablet. They have the opposite effect - so I'm told.

Isn't it interesting, I typed in Via.ra and it refused to transmit. Type the medical name and it works. What's happening?

I tried to post Baby Baby - The V*brators in Song Association and it would not accept the groups' name. Mick2me said the site's Bad Word List was empty so what is going on?