where did my post go

No idea, only just logged in, what was the thread title??

This has happened to me in the past. You can't do anything about it I'm afraid Andy.

I posted a topic on dementia ,why was it removed,is it not relevant to nottm people.

NO answer....................was the firm reply !

My "guess" is that Andy forgot to hit the "Post" button! It has happened to me several times - enter a post and leave the page, it's gone never to be seen again!

• Upvote 2

I have done it myself Andy. To make matters worse It's usually a long one that has taken a lot of thought to put together.

Just say to yourself Oh F...lipping Eck and do it again.

PS, It never looks as good second time round! LOL slywink

• Upvote 2

I am in the habit of clicking the "Up" or "Top" button at the bottom of the page automatically. I can't count the number of posts I have written, then clicked the "Up" button, then "View New Content" - at which point the post has gone to digital heaven!

• Upvote 1

I've found that if I am doing a long post (not too often). ;). It is best to do it in Word or Notepad or whatever. Sometimes sleep on it and see if I even want to post it the next day. Then just cut and paste it in. If it goes AWOL I still have the original.

• Upvote 1