virgin on the ridiculous

The news lately about the virgin test flight with the aim of taking passengers into space some tickets already booked,is it a good idea creating yet even more pollution or do we need to expand away from earth,might property developers be

applying for planning permission on the moon,perhaps virgin construction there's not many things that Branson is not into.are we for or against expansion into space.

• Upvote 1

They're the daft bu66ers Andy.

Count me in! If I could afford it, I'd certainly go but I doubt I'd pass the age limit, let alone the medical! All kinds of theories have been put forward as to why the accident happened but in ventures like this, there will always be danger as the American shuttle has proved. The Russians had a plan for a capsule mounted on a Foxbat to take people up but I don't know if it was ever developed. Still, I left Nottingham and maybe that was far enough.

• Upvote 2

I think it's inevitable that the human race will be drinking and dancing on another planet, Andy. I sometimes think that some of the revellers are already on another planet. :biggrin:

Yes Uranus? ;)
  • Upvote 1

Anything else good on your bucket list Lizzie ?