Nottingham Forest 1 v Charlton 1. 06-12-14

Yet another draw for Forest but they had plenty of chances to win the game. Forest, who are level on points with Charlton, went behind to a Callum Harriott goal on 10 minutes but Robert Tesche got the equaliser on 59 minutes. Below is a detailed match report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30256847

• Upvote 4

Oh, so sorry to hear that Michael, and we were just hoping you were having a nice long sunshiny holiday. Hope that being back with your mates on Nottstalgia will help you. Best wishes to you.

• Upvote 2

Michael,

So glad to see you are back,You have been missed by your Cyber Mates Michael. We have all been watching and waiting to see your name back on board. I am so sorry to read that you have had some heartache and sadness. We send you our Best Wishes Michael.

• Upvote 5

I'm a newbie Michael Booth, but whatever your troubles........I'm a good listener.........welcome back.............

• Upvote 2

Reds had a good second half and best of the chances, unlucky with the penalty not given. I reckon the Ref didnt like Pato. Whatever Psycho said at half time done it but we need a Captain to do that all through the game. That sure was a bit of 'Vorsprung Durch Tesche nique' tho, what a cracker

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Michael. I'm sorry to hear of your sadness and add my best wishes to you along with everyone else. You have never been far from our thoughts during your absence.

• Upvote 2

We parked at the Ferry at Wilford and walked along the river (south bank) to the match.

What a mess they have made of that area of Wilford; with the tram trampling its way through my childhood memories..... SHAME on whoever has inflicted this monstrosity on the people of Nottingham and its suburbs...

On the way back I was amazed at how lovely this area is to walk along in the dark with all of the bridges and the war memorial illuminated.

The lights along the embankment reflected in the water gave a magical feel to it, until we arrived back to the Ferry that is.......

• Upvote 1