If someone offends you tell them ,they are probably unaware you are offended,if you offend wouldnt you like to know,I think thats where the problem lies people shouldnt assume we can mind read,sometimes an offensive remark can cause a nastier remark which I have been guilty of ,I call it defensive offemce but should really give chance for a appology.mick and basfordred have been victims of my humour that is because I feel their charactet will not be offended however some on here are probably more sensitive so try to approach more cautiously.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest. No one has to read any post that they don't want to. One click is all we have to do. Or as soon as you see who has posted, don't click on. There are quite afew Topics that don't interest

I Often have to bite my tong (metaphorically speaking) when i read posts on anything about Engines,mining equipment,bus numbers,chassis parts,woodworking,metal bits in fact anything complicated especi

One of the first things I noticed all that while ago, when I first found Nottstalgia, was how every one seemed so friendly. People had a bit of Banter with each other and I can only remember one perso

I ONLY banter with ones who i feel will take it the right spirit and are likely to give me some in return.

• Upvote 4

#62. Likewise, now bu66er off, you're boring me LOL

• Upvote 1

I ONLY banter with ones who i feel will take it the right spirit and are likely to give me some in return.

Matey,you are a real kindred spirit on here, I love all your acerbic comments, that's what these forums are all about, I call it very subtle piss taking myself, we all deserve it and I enjoy the directness of your comments, carry on mate I love it.

• Upvote 3

Hey Firbeck,...thanks for that,i am not at all interested in your Trains and planes,but youve always took my quips in good part,reckon thats what its all about.

Anyway don't start any today,its been ok so far....... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

And thanks Robbie,...........Firbeck uses words like 'acerbic' but i feel ive known him long enough now to know theres no malice intended,hes ok,just goes on about bleddy Trains alot. :)

• Upvote 2

#53Catfan you cheeky boggar,I only needs them pills to protect me against your bloody cats,theres nowt wrong with me you ask my care worker,on second thoughts dont he tells lies

• Upvote 4

I'm a member of a group called "Chatabout" on FB.No-one ever posts in it!

When I was roundly and deliberately insulted in FB recently I made a comment back to the culprit who reponded by telling me not to get "Arsey" ; no apology for the insult - some folk are just not worth the bother :)

• Upvote 1