Hello all,

Does anyone know if dat47 is ok?

We exchanged a few PM's last Summer, with a final word from him when he was off on holiday in the Autumn.

Not heard from him since, or noticed any posts on the forum??

Thanks in anticipation of any news.

• Upvote 1

I have a confession to make here,i really miss "jackson" you see everytime she comes onsite my heart misses a beat,why you ask,well her photo could be my wife I have gone so far as to ask my wife what she thought and she agreed it could be her.So there you are, please come back jackson.......

#5. Jackson was at the Crane School reunion last March, chicly dressed and wearing a beret - very Left Bank, I thought and very nice. Here is a photo of her and katyjay taken at the meeting.

0f24b538-fbba-4b2b-9a08-ffdd43d795d3_zps

• Upvote 10

Glad you liked the photo of Jackson and katyjay. It is a segment of a larger photo and expanded, hence not so sharp. What makes the picture for me is Jackson's eyes. Had she been looking forward it would still have been a nice picture, but with her being caught off-guard looking elsewhere out of the corner of her eyes has added that little something extra to image. Well, that's what I think.

I think it may be because of when the Scottish referendum was taking place. There were a lot of unnecessary and derogatory comments against the Scots and Stu put in a post stating that he was leaving Nottstalgia. In my opinion it was such a shame to lose him.

• Upvote 3
  • 3 months later...

Before I write this I'd just like to say "What a glorious day, the sun has got his hat on !"

Going back to my original post I have sent Dat47 a few mails and appear to have received an answer, but his reply was just a copy of my question??

Maybe he has sent a reply but I can't see it for some reason, anyone any ideas?

Back to mowing the grass and trying to avoid the dog.

He has a habit of sitting in the path of the mower and then repositioning himself ready for the next line when I turn round to come back.

Going back to my original post I have sent Dat47 a few mails and appear to have received an answer, but his reply was just a copy of my question??

Maybe he has sent a reply but I can't see it for some reason, anyone any ideas?

It looks like he's pressing the wrong buttons. I'd suggest contacting him again with guidance about how to reply to a PM.

• 1 year later...