Singles meets for older people

#49. Ah, what an image. Marlene Carni sitting on a high-stool with a Parky between her fingers and wearing a slit skirt, and with a doleful expression singing. 'Love's always been my game, be that as it may, I was meant that way, can't help lt'. Maybe at the next meeting.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can be difficult if you find yourself in the middle of a spat, Jill.  I didn't do a lot of counseling while in the ministry but I made it a point to have someone else there when I did.  When folks

Robbie #12, I know benjamin can show your mam a good time. He is loaded. We had a whip round for him when we met at Bulwell. Unless he has spent it already.

My mam is the same, she is a widow and often gets lonely but Benjamin is keen to take her out. But if he does he better act like a gentleman and better behave himself, I don't want her getting into

Not forgetting an occasional slurp from my half a bitter and lime miduck. Lots of imagination required these days though, afraid the slit skirt has gone for a burton, since mi yips have gone haywire !!!!!! What am I to do..............I can't help it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

#54 it's terrible Fly had one yesterday while looking @ the turkey crowns, blonde barnet & black eyebrows came out with something about can't beat a big fat juicy thigh, She then she went on to tell me about stuffing, it's embarrassing I only went in there for a tin of tantalising mouth watering Heinz beef ravioli dripping in rich tomato sauce.

Just off to the supermarket.

• Upvote 1

Oh those slit skirts.  Shouldn't be allowed.... Lol.  These ladies don't know what they do to a guy.  Or maybe they do.  :rolleyes:

The late Mrs. Loppy had a couple of 'em.  She would only wear them around the house.  I suppose she saw what they did to me. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Slit skirts are like most other female attire the fellas rave about: draughty, uncomfortable and restrictive! I've now reached the age where I live in trousers and flat shoes. Bliss!! :rolleyes:

The only problem is that being not very tall, I can't reach things on the top shelf in the supermarket!   :(

• Upvote 1

As posted in the mardy thread by getting flustered.  Lol.

The longer slit ones can be just as dangerous to us poor guys too. :rolleyes:

I think I'd better change the subject.  Dogs are doing well.  Lol.

Edited to add.  Where's Carni she started all this.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, iandawson said:

I wonder if men/women vary due to the Supermarket itself?

M&S food hall would differ from Iceland?

They certainly do Ian,but it is more to do with areas...........working in them it was............ey-up Duck..........in Bulwell,Meadows,Aspley,St Anns,.........to 'good morning Madam/sir......in Wollaton,Bridgford,Chilwell,and Ruddington............

• Upvote 1
On 24/11/2016 at 8:39 PM, Jill Sparrow said:

I do find it sad that some people cannot seem to find contentment with their own company and when their partner passes on or the marriage breaks up, they are desperate to find someone...anyone...to avoid being alone.

Two former friends of mine split up a couple of years ago after 38 years together. Teenage sweethearts. The bloke was emotionally shellshocked and because he was in a bad place, I offered a sympathetic ear. I don't pretend to know anything about marriage guidance. The only three words I could offer would be "don't do it!"

However, the chap became more and more demanding of my time and attention which irked me and, to add insult to injury, his estranged wife accused me of being the reason why they split up! Insisted that I was trying to steal her husband, would you believe!  :wacko:

I've already got one useless male in tow...why would I want another?   :(

Caused me a lot of irritation and left me with no choice but to break contact completely. It did come as a shock to see someone so apparently bereft and desperate to leap straight into another relationship, to the extent of joining online dating agencies etc. 

That's the last time I get involved in listening to people's marital woes.

Around 20 years ago I was a Parish Councillor..

One of my fellow Parish Councillors was a local Magistrate.

The wife of my boss at work was also a Magistrate.

It wasn't too long before it became apparent to me that both Magistrates were getting closer.....

Question being what,, if anything. to say to my Boss?

Obviously the answer is 'Nothing'.  You just can't get involved in such stuff.

Very uncomfortable time though....

I could say more. 

I won't.

Col

Loppy ain't got a dog,got a garden but get bored with it,........and i'm resting on me Laurels regarding ''all that stuff'' no choice really,but its fun thinking ''one more time'' for old times sake............lol.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...