My very excited wife..

My wife Sue is very excited! No not in that way. It is because we've just had our new wheelie bin delivered as the old one was split & leaking all over the place, she's outside now putting the house number on it.. HOW can anyone get excited over a flipping wheelie bin??

• Upvote 2

Is it pink??? LOL

• Upvote 1

Whatever was you putting in it that could possibly leak out?

• Upvote 1

#4 Compo.

I often chuck used teabags in the bin instead of putting it in a rubbish bag, & the old lid didn't fit proper & rain got in it, of course I got the blame..

#3 John.

She's made me hose it out, it's upside down now drying in the sun. If they did a pink one she'd have it, lol..

#2 Benjamin.

When I was laughing at her for getting all excited, she said " well you got excited yesterday when the car passed it's MOT!" Yeah well that's sumat to get excited about init?

• Upvote 1

My wheelie bin has a wheelie good silhouette of a 4-6-0 loco painted on it :)

• Upvote 2

#13 Compo.

I always thought the 4-6-2 Pacific was more stable than the 4-6-0, them 2 wheels at the back were supposed to make all the difference. Did they ever make a 4-6-4? We've just got the house number on ours.

Reminded of another old joke. Bin man to Chinaman; 'Where's yer bin'? Chinaman, 'I bin to Hong Kong'. Binan man, 'No, where's yer wheelie bin'? Chinaman, 'Honest! I wealy bin to Hong Kong'!

• Upvote 2

You can put allsorts on a wheelie bin - wheelie! Just make a template from anything you fancy, hold it firmly onto the bin and using a spray can, and voila! yer picture :)

• Upvote 1

Uma Thurman!!!!!

#20 Compo.

Thanks for that link, interesting stuff on there. I never knew they made a 4-6-4, I learn sumat new every day..

#22 FLY2.

If Uma Thurman was on my bin I'd treat it with a lot more respect than I do now, lol..

• Upvote 1

The LNER made a 4-6-4 streak, number 60700 in BR days.

• Upvote 1