• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ....... I've just read through 46 posts on this thread about MissingMotown not being happy with one sentence that I wrote on her Arboretum topic. It's not often that I 'shoot from the hip' and I'

Obviously the memorys of Nottingham inspire others to then recall theirs,and topics do go off at tangents,interlaced with good humoured Banter' and this in my opinion keeps people of all sorts interes

I agree redbowen. I only joined for information on Annesley and Colwick steam depots, and look what happened. 27,000 + posts. As has previously been stated, you're never going to get everyone singing

tis a pity people choose to leave the site, for whatever reason, i am probably the most stupidly sensitive person on here, big sulky thats me, but the importantance of this site, i feel, cannot be overstated, memories, so important to individuals are enhanced and broadened by other members, forgotten memories bought back by words written and pictures posted, lost friends found etc, and if it means trawling through off topic writings to find a tiny fragment ofwhat one relishes reading/looking at then i would happily look through them, i know bit iggledy piggledy, but hope youall get me drift, anyone, for what ever reason, please don't leave, you may have memories/pictures to share that other members find wonderful to see. It is so nice to belong, thank you.

• Upvote 8

Everybody gets the arse now and then, it's only human nature. Everybody says the wrong thing from time to time. Sometimes things don't always go as you'd like. No point scratin' about it, just keep calm and keep on posting. :)

• Upvote 6

#52 Thanks Colly,you have just bought back another memory for me.

Early 70s Larkhill we stayed in the old wooden huts there whilst we practiced an 'Advance in Review Order' for the Queen Mum. When we did the finale parade out on the plain it persisted it down, driving an old Saladin sat in water is not to be recommended.

• Upvote 1