Life is all about ups and downs poohbear. It's like a giant roller coaster. Great one minute, then crap within the blink of an eye.

I certainly know that from 2015, believe me. I'm thinking positive and looking forward to a great 2016.

• Upvote 4

I've had a difficult day with my twin. He's inconsolable due to Bubblewraps post (#26). He said that to compare him with a chimpanzee means he's ugly and he's always prided himself with his good looks. He's always had a way with the ladies...he goes his and they go theirs. When his mother went into labour his father went into shock and when he was born they put tinted windows on his incubator.

His mother used to look at him and mutter to herself, "Damn, I should have just given head". Things got worse when he started school and a teacher told him that he was so ugly he'd make an onion cry. I've settled him down now and he's happy watching the Cartoon Channel with some Sherbet Lemons. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

#16. Michael. You don't seem to have got the hang of adding your avatar. A little more to the left, and reduce the size.

• Upvote 1

#36. That's what you tells us, Michael. No wonder we never see you at the meet-ups.

• Upvote 1

Well better late than never, was so busy sorting out since the departure of our various house guests (over a week of them....and jolly good it was too :jumping:) that I missed NYE, too tired and went to bed, woke to the neighbours fireworks and then back to sleep again!!!!

Happy New Year to all Nottstalgians. May you all be blessed with good health, good fortune and good wishes for 2016.

• Upvote 3