• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I log in once a day to see if anything new has been added to a topic that interests either hubby or myself.. I am not a Nottingham native (Geordie) but reading about other member memories of their y

feel a bit down today, so could i please get some online hugs, looking for that warm electric feeling, like sticking your fingers in the toaster. love my friends on Nottstalgia

Very nearly 5000 members!!

Phew, you had me worried for a moment there Michael.

• Upvote 1

Margie 37. Thanks for that info. It did seem familiar once I thought about it.

I think that was the thing I really liked about the site. Not only was it a mine of info about Nottingham and its history/geography. Here were folks just like myself talking about their lives, their cars, likes / dislikes. It was, and still is like reliving many of the things I enjoyed and so many I had forgotten.

It is a valuable part of my life.

• Upvote 4

A very noble attitude from some on here. Yes, just who knows what lies behind closed doors.

The most ebullient, up front , and on the surface a very in your face person can be lonely, sad, morose and downhearted.

Likewise a seemingly timid, quiet and a wallflower type of person could really be quite happy deep down.

We all have our own little idiosyncrasies and need our fixes of Nottstalgia. Somethings it does the trick sometimes not so. However most of us keep coming back for more.

• Upvote 1