Merthyr Imp    708

I think the situation with Photobucket is that your photos are still there, and you can continue to upload photos there free of charge.

What's changed is that they are now charging you to get your photos to appear on sites like this one. If you don't pay then your Photobucket photos won't appear any more, but they will still be there on Photobucket - subject to any changes in the future of course as caftan implies!

• Upvote 1

Chulla    4,345

#97. Can't do that, Jill. I use rolled-up 100-dollar bills to snort my coke - more satisfying that 1-dollar bills.slywink

katyjay    3,425

So, that's why it's an expensive hobby! 

Jill Sparrow    4,074

Don't they get all wet and sticky? And don't the bubbles go up your nose?  :wacko:

• Upvote 1

catfan    9,201

Just clicked on this PB link, & my ad-blocker stopped 26 pop-ups !  PB must be either getting really greedy or desperate for cash !!

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/leozwalf/media/cGF0aDpQcml1cy8xNjM2NjU5RC1FNjA3LTRFMjUtOURBRS0zMjA5MTg3OERFQkUuanBn/?ref=

loppylugs    5,210

105.   Just go into ad blocker and look at all the links attached to PB, Mick.  The site has been slow and irritating for a while.  They haven't cut my photo links to NS so far so I haven't closed my account. YET.  But I'm sure it's coming.

Cliff Ton    5,717

Looking at Photobucket for the first time for several days, this popped up.  Maybe they're running short of customers.

bi9etPR.jpg

Ayupmeducks    1,218

It's still a paid for option though, whereas up until the SHTF, it was free.

catfan    9,201

If PB offered me a free account I would have to tell em to stuff it !

loppylugs    5,210

I just checked.  My old photos are still linked to NS.  Wonder when PB will get around to cutting those links?  I'm wondering if maybe they've stopped cutting for a bit due to the backlash?

Ayupmeducks    1,218

Link doesn't work Mick.

Ayupmeducks    1,218

I've finished with PB, removed all my photos and deleted the account, I told them to shove their business up their.....Well you know where.

Cliff Ton    5,717

That link works ok with me.  

I've seen it before because it automatically appears as a pop-up whenever I go to my Photobucket account (which I don't use, but which I can still download from).

Michael Booth    7,055

I've recovered lots of photos from photobucket as I want to replace the ones that were lost on Nottstalgia when I see them.

You just left click on the photo, right click on the mouse and click  'Save Image As' and send them to where you choose on your computer etc.