I have received a pm from benjamin 45 it seems he has been "right badly" for a while , so I am sure others will be wishing him well and looking forward to hear more of his life stories, well the ones he can put on this forum.

• Like 6

Thanks again Trogg and Loppy,.......must say the people I work for were great..still paid me....nice to get back at the weekend,had to deal with about 200 ladies from a dancing club.......lots of cheeky banter even had a dance with one........its hard but someone as to do it......lol.

Wethers this morning,2 ladies having a smoke out the back,naturally joined em......soon got their details Irene 70 originally from Meadows and Jean 74 bulwell thru and thru, neither would admit dancing with me at the Locarno early 60s,.....yes feeling good again..........:rolleyes:.......

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

....nice to get back at the weekend,had to deal with about 200 ladies from a dancing club.......lots of cheeky banter even had a dance with one........its hard but someone as to do it......lol.  Wethers this morning,2 ladies having a smoke out the back,naturally joined em......soon got their details Irene 70 originally from Meadows and Jean 74 bulwell thru and thru, ,.....yes feeling good again..........:rolleyes:.......

You can tell he's recovered.

Ben + Ladies = normal. 

• Like 1

Thanks Carnie, just catching up on a months posts......you had a few ups and downs again aint you........hope its all ups from now on mi duck.........missed our duets,........but 'I still get that same old feeling,tearing at this heart of mine'.......go gel........lol.

Thank you young Jill,........nice to be back among people like you,..and the others on here......still luv ya......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hey Ben!  Welcome back to the land of the living.  Glad to see you back.  You obviously haven't lost your touch.  I was just telling Maude she need to get back on your trail make sure weren't misbehavin!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Good to see you back Ben!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, carni said:

Telling me that I'm not really over you. Yeh, Missed those duets Miduck. Haha. :biggrin:

nice one carnie.....remember seeing 'Pickety witch' performing that at Tamworth'......great night early 60s'.....took Christine from Alum Rock'......

• Like 1

Alum Rock anawl. Them there Christines came from every where in the 60s! There must have been someone famous around in the 40s for so many of us to be given that name? I bet she was a bostin wench aye benj. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I have just been Googleing famous Christines who could have had an  influence on  parents who had baby girls in the 1940s. It turns out that there were quite a few film stars with the name. American and British. Some very glamorous ladies I must say.  Christine Mcintyre, Christine Larsen, Christine Lamson White, Christine Norden, to name just a few. We wont talk about the film 'Christine the Killer Car' or 'Christine Keeler' the you know who girl? oh well, I was never keen on my name but after my research I  want to say thank you to all of those fabulous 40s film stars for my lovely name.:biggrin: 

PS I bet Chulla knows a few 'Black and White films' with Christines starring. Come on Chulla, where are you?:)

• Like 2