Whoopeeeeeee! I'm rich (again)

NATIONAL LOTTERY

PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

79 BOVILL ROAD

LONDON. SE23 1EL.

UNITED KINGDOM.

Sir/Madam,

Congratulations!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM which was held on the 30th July, 2006. Due to mix up of names,the results were finally released on 2nd August, 2006. Your email address attached to ticket number 025-11464992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers

which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You are therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of £400,000.00 (Four-Hundred Thousand Pounds) in cash credited to file Ref No:NLS/2251256003/02.

This is from a total cash prize of £200 Million Pounds shared amongst the first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct twice every year.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM. The estimated £200 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in Europe history. The biggest was the £363 million jackpot that went to two winners in a February 2000 drawing of The

Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor.

Your fund is now deposited in an offshore bank insured in your name.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account as this is part of our

security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by the general public.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in African/Europe as indicated. In view of this,your £400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Pounds) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in African/Europe. Our agents will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with them.

To begin your claims please contact your claims agent through bellow telepnone numbers and e-mail addresses:

Mr.Baloyi Steven

Foreign Services Manager,

Payment and Release Order Dept

Tel:+44-703-189-3282

EMail: steven_baloyi@yahoo.com

Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of your prize funds to your designated bank account, you should also forward the information below to your Claims Agent.

1. Full name and address.

2. Country.

3. Tel and fax number.

4. Occupation.

5. Banking details

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than One month.After this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavour to quote your Reference Number: NLS/2251256003/02 and Batch numbers:14/0017/NLS in every correspondence with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change in your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Katrina Vladimir

Zonal Coordinator.

NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM.

Program Warning!!! Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be impersonator using our names and addresses, but are not from the NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO CUSTOMER CARE/COMPLAINTS DEPT.

Note: Participants below 21 years are automatically disqualified.All e-mail transmission/correspondence are 100% protected by our Secured Socket Layer (SSL) server.

The NLS is an institution under public law. Therefore, the lottery contract is concluded between the lottery participant and the public law institution NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM which is represented through its Director Dr. Gerhard Rombach at 79 Bovill Road, London. SE23 1EL.United Kingdom, trades register HRA 6230.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotmail is evolving - be one of the first to try out the Windows Live™ Mail Beta

Isn't that just the most weird coincidence Mick, i win the very same lottery once a week. I also have many hundreds of unknown, very rich but also tragically very dead relatives. They are all lying by the roadside in Nigeria just waiting for someone to come along and claim their inheritance. Ally 100% risky free transactions too, i just have to send them all my money through western union so they can release the body and get the documents in place.

• Upvote 1

I get alot from eBay supposebly, telling me my account will be suspended if I don't up-date my personal information....and sometimes from bogus sellers threatening to report me to eBay if I don't send them money for an item I supposebly have purchased off them, mostly they are from the USA... vampire2

And theres more!

Attention,

I am Barrister Benson Dave, solicitor and personal attorney to late Mr. Roy J. ******, who worked with Shell Petroleum Development Company here in the U.K, here in after referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2004, my client his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along the Donaghadee Road on his way to (Ireland) and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

I am quite aware that you might have had no acquaintance with the deceased I am taking advantage that you have the same last name, which provides us with the necessary ground to apply for the release of this money to you for our joint benefit. But this requires a private arrangement between both of us,as a result of my search for his next of kin.I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my friend before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance firm in London where this huge deposit was lodged. The finance firm, where the deceased had an account valued at about U.S $10.3 million dollars has issued me notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days, could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under legal claims, then I will fill you in.

However, you have to assure me of the safety of my own share of the money in your hands until I come over to your country for disbursement.Meanwhile,I am offering you 40% of the total sum for the assistance you will provide.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I am expecting your urgent response immediately, so that we proceed ahead.

My regards to you and your family. Please reply through my private e-mail address; bendave1907@~~~~~~~.com

Sincerely,

Benson Dave (Esq).

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mettiti al centro del mondo! Crea il tuo blog e condividi con

i tuoi amici idee, immagini e video, da web e da cellulare!

http://beta.dada.net/

--------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

And heres a good one

----- Original Message -----

From: "princess aisha bello" <princess_aisha_bello24@hotmail.fr>

Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 12:45 AM

Subject: REQUEST FOR AN URGENT BENEFIT ASSISTANCE.

> Dear Friend,

>

> Compliments of the day to you, i hope all is well with you and your

> entire family.

> I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of

> God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you

> abundantly and you would never regret it.

>

> I am a female student from University of Burkina-Faso, Ouagadougou. I

> am 20 yrs old. I am searching for a loving, caring and home oriented partner

> who will maintain the along-term relationship with me during and after our

> transaction, not somebody that will abandon me after a while because of

> personal interest and greed. I would like to build up a solid relationship

> with you in time to come which i believe both of us will benefit from it if

> you can be able to help me in this transaction.

> Well, my father died a year ago and left i and my younger brother behind.

> He was a king, which our town citizen's titled him over sixteen years before

> his death.

>

> I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his

> wealth now because my younger brother is still young and my mother is not

> literate enough to know my entire father's wealth. He left the sum of USD

> 20,000, 000.00 dollars (Twenthy Million US Dollars) in a security company

> here in our country. This money was annually paid into my late fathers

> account from Shell petroleum development company (SPDC) and chevron Oil

> Company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and

> community development in our jurisdiction.

>

> I don't know how and what i will do to invest this money somewhere abroad so

> that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and

> our family, which they were planning to do without my conscent because I am

> a female as stated by our culture in the town.

> Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the

> security company to your country immediately before my father's kindred will

> take over our family property because of greed and selfish desire. i will

> come over to join you as soon as the transfer is done as i strongly believe

> that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.

>

> I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this

> transaction, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

> If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in

> lifting this fund, kindly reach me.

> Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and i hope to commence

> the transaction as quick as possible, i will send you my personal data and

> picture on your demand as soon as i hear from you.

> I await your urgent responds.

> Yours sincerely,

> PRINCESS AISHA BELLO(MS).

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> MSN Hotmail sur i-modeT : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre

> téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode/

>

• 3 years later...

Ding Dang do !

Dear nick,

We have some exciting news about the ticket that you bought for the Saturday 05 December draw. Please click http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/account/wallet/landing.do?link=email and enter your username and password to view the details online now.

Kind Regards

National Lottery Customer Care Team

www.national-lottery.co.uk

My first one from Oz, had them from Africa and Europe prior to this.

ELECTRONIC AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

Ref: 475061725

Batch: 9056490902/188

Lotto type: Mega Million

The winning number:GB8701/LPRC

Dear winner,

The entire Australian national lottery organization feel happy

to inform you that your e-mail has won prize money of

five hundred fifty thousand US Dollars ($550,000) in

2009 prize to encourage organization webmaster Inc.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls in our European

booklet representative office in Africa as indicated in your

coupon. In view to this, your $550,000.00 will be released to you

by any of our payment offices in Africa.

To claim your prize money, please contact the fiduciary agent

Barrister Paul Anderson via e-mail with the following information:

Contact information:

Name: Barrister Marvin Richard

Email: claimsdirectorateorg@live.com

Phone: +2348060730129

Quote your cash credit file number ILP/HW 46704/09, and also the information below, for easy communication.

Full name:

Sex:

Contact address:

Nationality:

Telephone Number:

Country Of Residence:

To claim your prize money, please contact the fiduciary agent

Barrister Marvin Richard via e-mail with the following information:

Name: Barrister Marvin Richard

Email: claimsdirectorateorg@live.com

Phone: +2348060730129

Best regards,

Adam Rose (Ms.)

BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

• 5 years later...

So you've lost £2. 25 then !!!!!!

I donate all mine to charity these days, after all, whats a billionaire to do with an extra million or two?

• Upvote 1

I got one of the brown envelopes from the Uk telling me that a cost of living increase on my pension 12p almost 1/6th of the stamp on the envelope.

Then next day my wife got hers 5p increase. same amount of postage.

They come from Malta too!! I noticed the monthly pension has been dropping the last couple of months due to the dollar gaining strength.

Wish I was rich.............

Wish I was rich.............

Oh Blondie: Be careful what you wish for. The love of money is the root of all evil. I know many very rich people and not one of them is happy. Some of them are also terminally ill, but money cannot buy a cure.

You are probably a much nicer person now, than you would be if you were rich :biggrin: