Hair clippers for the lockdown?

On 2/14/2021 at 12:20 AM, DJ360 said:

Have you not tried a fab trendy pony tail Jim?  They're all the rage you know...

Be were of mature men with pony tails  x

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You Dad was quite right @mary1947you know what's under a pony's tail?  

I was due a haircut in the week the lock down started, my son cuts his own, with what I call the thug cut extremely short, so I asked him to TRIM mine. He did not understand the word trim , after the

Brilliant clippers. Did most myself in about a minute then Mrs PP trimmed back and sides.

On 2/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, mary1947 said:

your right 1 cuts hair about 1/4 inch then the 2,3,4,ect just cut longer. if you use you clipper's it easy with a guard just use sections then you can see were you have been. But don't forget to feel hair rather than look at it. 

Mary ....2,3and 4 cut longer:rulez:?Dont you mean when it's cut it leaves the hair longersmile2

Thanks nonnaB for pointed that out, but it was proberly too many glass's of wine.    Boris like you all ready (now no relation to PM).

They only moved in a couple of years ago. Didn't have owt to do with anybody and never mixed. Don't think I've ever spoke to him. But still, RIP Boris.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Mrs PP was desperate to have her hair cut. She did not like it touching her shoulders and neck. She was so desperate that she asked me to cut it. Since it was cut, several people that she sees when walking the dog have commented how nice it looks and how did she manage to get an appointment?

What really happened is that I started to cut from one side just above her ear. As I worked around the cut got lower and the other side ended up just below the ear. What a stylist! Even she likes it.

I am thinking of setting up a chair in the workshop - just enough space between the lathe and the bench vice :cool:

• Like 1

Well done PP, can I make an appointment for 'er indoors and I'll send her round with a packed lunch.

Well done PP.  Not sure I’d let my husband loose with the kitchen scissors on my hair but a couple of weeks ago I persuaded him to sort my roots out .... he didn’t do a bad job, it’ll do til my appointment on April 12th, the first day that hairdressers are open, yay!!

You lot are only saying this to make feel guilty 'cos you know  I bought some clippers and am too cowardly to use 'em...

I was due a haircut in the week the lock down started, my son cuts his own, with what I call the thug cut extremely short, so I asked him to TRIM mine. He did not understand the word trim , after the passage of time  I am now able to go out without wearing a cap. On fear of death he is not allowed to bring his trimmers in the house again.

I  received an email from my hairdresser yesterday with a date for my hair to  start to look normal again.

• Like 3