Things you don't see anymore

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks only request information, which is fair enough by me. Maybe they don't want discussion, chat, banter etc. Different people want different things from a forum, and that's fine.  If

Things you don’t see anymore (times 2) A 1945 photo of my aunt, wearing a turban and scrubbing her front door step on Queens Grove, Meadows. She dug her heels in and refused to move when the

Posted Images

Now then Ms Jackson - is that a picture of you in one of those two bob photo booths?

I thought it might be a Rover 90, but you may be right?

Jackson, your sposed to sit facing forward keeping your shoulders straight. :)

Cheers Littlebro. I can see the sweep of the rear wheel arch now you mention it. (Cheers emoticon not working)

Nice photo' Jackson,I will now have to dig up an old pic'. I'm not sure I have one when I was ??

Me too, though most of my pics from when I was young not very good, either I blinked when the flash powder went whoosh, the cameraman got stuck under the black cloth or I moved during the 3 minute exposure!

It matters not As hley. Mine are all bally awful but what the heck I'm 61 now and I don't care :crazy:

Well done Ashley for having two birthdays and both in March!

You must be a genius to have been awarded that privilege; they do say that March is the month of geniuses and madmen!

I'd better give you another kiss for that: :Kiss:

Mudgie, I see you've the same birthday as me. If you want to be put down as a madman (a madman should be put down!) :crazy: then I'll be put down as a genius; No, that would be too big-headed of me so I'll be put down as half genius - half mad. :crazy: How's that?

hi ash ive got some good photoes of you and izzy when younger , remember the boarding house easter 1969 just before piggy went in airforce now that was a good weekend, when we were all young and inocent ha ha