Eurovision song contest.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An absolute outrage ! The Dutch and Sweden, both had good songs and well sung beaten by a bloody freak. How do parents explain this to their offspring. One of my guests suggested it won with the help

You are quite correct benjamin,. My way would be....... don rubber gloves, take bread knife, remove genitalia of patient and cram into its mouth. Sorry about this first thing on a Sunday morning, but

I like Tiny Tim.

SWMBO went to a sad eurovision song contest party ,she loves it ,I watched The Transporter then the last 5 mins and yes thankyou Malta and Ireland if you hadn't given us those points we might not have to put up with it any more LOL

;)

• 4 years later...

I thought Ireland did quite well

I presume that was very much tongue in cheek Mick.

Eurovision was always naff, even going back to the 50's. It has to be said that Wogans ascerbic comments really made it worth watching, he knew that the whole thing was a load of rubbish and made that clear. Unfortunately, Graham Norton can't match that, he tried but failed, I rather got the impression that he didn't really want to be there, quite frankly, I felt sorry for him. We could hardly stay awake watching it, but tried, because we like to guess on who's going to vote for whom, we were right most of the time, I bet no-one will ever remember any of those immemorable songs tomorrow.

• 2 years later...

Its so naff" just have to watch it,........are Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson representing us this year ?

• Upvote 1

Its so naff" just have to watch it,........are Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson representing us this year ?

I think they have bought Sandie Shaw out of retirement..... Still a looker and still got the voice too !

• Upvote 2

OH yes dave,Sandie Shaw...............for her i could "wait and wait and wait"

In-laws coming round for some snap and beer, and hopefully a good laugh.

Better be on my best behaviour .

• Upvote 1

Well if nothing else the voting is going to be interesting with Russia and Ukraine going at it hammer and tongs. I wonder which of the Baltic states will vote for who!

Ukraine one of the first contestants in case it is not a country by the end and, if Ukraine does win......will Putin claim it as a win for Russia? slywink

• Upvote 1

In-laws coming round for some snap and beer, and hopefully a good laugh.

Better be on my best behaviour .

sooner watch paint dry :jumping:

BASFORDREDS in - laws arent that bad bubblewrap!