Things that annoy you

When i'm driving lots of things annoy me, especially the person in the right hand lane at traffic lights, that when the lights change to green they decide to put their right hand indicator on.

Den

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I turn in for bed I will find the end to this Sellotape,

Unfortunately different councils have different rules for recycling. All my cardboard and paper goes into my compost at home or the allotment. Recyclable plastics go in the council bin and “soft plast

Its nearly as bad as "It's a Small World" at Disney! WARNING, ride at your own risk, once the ride has started you cant get off for ten minutes and fifty three seconds! Dont say I dint warn yer! P

Posted Images

The prat behind me tonight coming back from Derby down the A52, just before the layby - hootin' like mad e was, just 'caus I braked a bit 'ard - prat.

wasn't my fault I dropped me phone. :tease:

The prat behind me tonight coming back from Derby down the A52, just before the layby - hootin' like mad e was, just 'caus I braked a bit 'ard - prat.

A black Picasso travelling back from Pride Park, by any chance?

Cheers

Robt P.

• Upvote 1

This should be in the Soap Box area.

I was driving down the road today when I came across this scene. A T-Bone accident at the traffic lights near to where I am staying.

The car you cant see is behind the police car inbedded in the wall of the house.

I was stuck in the nearside (right) lane, indicating left, trying to get over to the left lane to avoid the Pasadena PD officer and fire engine.

I was blocked in by a fat bitch in a big BMW, She was on her mobile phone. You can see her front wheel disapearing as I get stuck on the red light.

HPIM0209.jpg

On the road, people who don't dip their headlights behind me. On night quite a few years back this dipstick about a quarter mile back had his headlamps on full. Eventually I had had enough, so I pulled over on the hard shoulder and waited for the dipstick to pass. As soon as he had, I started behind him and gave him a wee bit of his own medicine, only with a plus, two 110watt quartz halogen driving lights as well. I gave him about a mile of headache, slowing when he did. I eventually dipped the lot then passed him. WOW, how quick he dipped his lights and kept them dipped this time.

Nowadays hearing someone keep saying "ya know" to every question, "No I don't friggin know, thats what I'm asking you"!!! Grrrrr.

Nowadays hearing someone keep saying "ya know" to every question, "No I don't friggin know, thats what I'm asking you"!!! Grrrrr.

"Ya know"..."as I just said"..."obviously"..."ya know"..."dunno"..."erm"..."obviously"..."and everything"

Source: Any pro' footballer during TV interview...

Cheers

Robt P.

• Upvote 1
"Ya know"..."as I just said"..."obviously"..."ya know"..."dunno"..."erm"..."obviously"..."and everything"

Source: Any pro' footballer during TV interview...

Cheers

Robt P.

And the generation of today - late'er.

Do they teach English in schools anymore?

The car in front that stops at every roundabout although its clear to see on approach there is no traffic on the island.

Talking of headlights, why do people keep their foot on the brake pedal even on the flat road at traffic lights and almost blinding me, with modern cars having brake lights plastered all over the back of their cars.

Toilet rolls where you cant open the beginning and end up with twenty sheets of shred.

Young girls gobbing in the street every few steps they walk.

... except perhaps Terry Hennessey and Ronnie Rees thumbsup
and;

Rupert Bear

Popular children's character. A bear who had many fantasy adventures.

Lived in Beddgelert, Snowdonia (as did his creator Alfred Bestall). The local landscapes feature in his books.

Incidentally,was once given a couple of tickets to see Terry Hennessey play after fixing him up in 1969!

MY MISSUS !

Agreed

The kids telly programme "Big Cook Little Cook" I just want to punch the pair of them(My kids watch it not me,I tend to retire to the computer when it's on)