• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean sure Bulwell is bad, but you act like all of the teenagers are the same and all of  the people are the same. Okay, yes there are a lot of teenagers who smoke or do drugs and are ignorant to the

Nobody had gone on it since 2013,,and i only noticed it the other day,when it was used again,or i would have complained before,,,just don't think its right for all the decent folk that live or come fr

Sad that,,could have been anywhere,, don't think we need Bulwell on here called Scum city" Admin could we change it please,,?

Posted Images

Remember the market when it was a traffic circle back in the 60's, still could find a few bargains there. Was there last your with my mother and we had fish n'chips at Sandersons chip shop. There use to be an upstairs that is now sealed off. Still a great meal.

Cliff Ton's pic is exactly where it is. I worked in Bulwell for a few years and would sometimes have a wander round there on my break. I was always impressed with that little yard and I agree that more should be made of it.

And a little way behind those buildings was an old forge that dated from the 1600s...I worked there for a while 30 years ago.Being a period building made from sandstone blocks with lots of history...they of course demolished it to make a car park.

Yes Paulus still there. Once known as Robbos Hill ?

Thanks Denshaw, I think it was 'Robbo's Hill Club' it was there where I first met a very lovely girl named Tracy Moore, t'was LAFS, I was totally smitten, we spent a very wonderful year together...................starting from that night we met........back in 1984, foolishly we parted & I've not seen her since.