Where is everyone!!!!

Love your posts; pictures, memories and sense of humour Compo. You and others like you were already on Nottstalgia when I discovered it, so I thank you for getting me interested in this lovely pastime :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There seems to be quite a few comments concerning the lightweight nature of posts and threads. However, am I just being daft, or isn't the site the sum of the contributions from members? If it's becom

...and a large number of others who used to post frequently.  I've said it before, and it's been said by many others, but this new format has seriously reduced the activity on the site. A smaller numb

Hi All have not been on the site for a while but I do agree with you about the new concept. I my self do not like it (come back old site) but on this site we have something that other sites don't

I stopped posting on here earlier this year because I seemed to give every post the kiss of death,there is a wide variety of topics to choose from and I enjoy the memories side of things,you know things we either did in the past or places we visited when we were younger,after bumping into the delightful Catfans when we were on holiday it made me realise what a great lot of folk Nottingham people are and I started to post on odd occasions,so if I post anything that is not to your liking or not upto the usual Nottstalgia criteria I apologise now but will carry on posting anyway (you can always blame Mike and Sue)

Rog

• Upvote 4

It certainly was a pleasure to "Bump" in to you & the delightful Mrs plantfit (Rosemary) Rog  !

There are some really lovely members on this forum ! We have met quite a few, we may not alway's see eye to eye or agree with each other's point of view, BUT, life is to short, make the best of life while we have it, I say.

• Upvote 3
  • 1 month later...

Tried to look at that Mirror site.  All it came up with for me was some kind of nosy survey and advertising.  Goodbye DM.  Treat me like that and I'm gone never to return.   :angry2:

Sorry about the gripe, Mike it's not your fault.