Anything 'Made Your Day' Today?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just nipped in Co-op, still in uniform on way home from work, to pick a few bits up, came to about 15 quid, this bloke lent over & said “Ill get that your doing a fantastic job & tapped his ca

Gave the garage a clear out yesterday, left my Son's well used, but life in it yet skateboard out the front "yours if you want it" note attached, within an hour it was gone, got this pushed through th

I was in the craft store yesterday, and there was a toddler absolutely screaming her head off as her mum tried to shop. I got to the check-out and the mum was ahead of me, trying to quieten her child.

Wow, did I say I'll bet the accidents were spectacular?. I've just been on Santa Pod, the site you suggested, Stu and watched a lot of the video coverage. It's a wonder any of the drivers come out of it alive...lol. It looks very entertaining and exciting.

yeh i oke up this morning and thought only 4 days left to rockers reunion, this time on friday i will be taking a drink or two happy hour 4 til 6 pm and sitting on the decking outside the ship less than 100 hours now woop pe

one of my old school class mates is at santa pod drag racing at the moment barrie shevillies

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/Gatellie/My%20photos/

25 gallons of nitro in less than 4 seconds $550

Rebuild engine & clutch each round $8000

tyres one run $1200

The ground shakes your chest flutters ,Eyes burn & you better plug your ears

I put a bunch of pics on Facebook.

Think this place is the focus for drag racing in this country but I stand to be corrected.

Santa Pod

Sorry, got to admit I always thought drag racing was a line up of trannie' queens, doing the 100mtrs........................ :) .

I used to call it Santa Bog as they had about 3 portable toilets for about 20,000 people you can just imagine by the end of the weekend.

Back then they were doing 7 second runs now its half that 3.77 secs

well i just got my bags all paced for the morning of foe my weekend away in skeggy so i will be back late on monday and will catch up with you all on tuesday hope you all have a great weekend because i am certainly going to.

:) Went for a good long walk today; only local.

But it was great to accomplish the walk and feel so well whilst doing it - being as I haven't felt well for such a long time.

Thank you God - yes, I did pray. :)

:) Hi Babs, hope you have a lovely and most memorable time; hope the Sun shines Gloriously - because you deserve it. :)

:) Hi Hippo girl, hope you too have a lovely time and that Britain wins some golds with your presence. :)

dont care what the weather like i will stay dry in the pub but hope i can get to see the sea a couple of times and get down for my game of bingo have hired a disability scooter for the weekend so i can get of for a bit of me time on my own from time to time over the weekend and give piggy a bit of time on his own too. but whatever happens i know it will be a good weekend.

whoope bags in car nearly ready for the off bye all see you all next week

:biggrin: Anything made my day today?:

After shopping this afternoon, I unloaded my goods, locked my car and went for a walk along the side of the River Leen.

A family of ducks were out for a Sunday afternoon glide down the river; Mother duck leading the way, followed by her brood of seven.

Mother duck didn't like it when I called out to her - glad to say it was something a little more imaginative than: "Ayup me duck!" - and beak in the air, she did a majestic swirl and led her brood up river - far away from the interfering busy body, interrupting her Sunday afternoon outing down the river with her children.

Secretly, I carefully followed the group back up river. Every now and again, Mother duck would allow her children to disappear in the dense reeds at the side of the river bank, only to pop out at the other side and join mum; hide and seek, duck version!

Experiencing moments of Joy in my life. :) Cost: Nothing.