Please, say it aint so!

Who will be next, Mr. Pastry?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I absolutely agree with Ayupmeducks. I really think that these women are hoping to jump on the compensation bandwagon. This is so long ago, where is the proof? Times were very different in the 60s an

Or, alternatively, they could be be people seeking a bit of closure after all these years of knowing (Or rather being told) that 'nobody will take any notice of you , let alone believe you' 'Cause the

But she is giving evidence as a witness, not a victim, to an alleged incident that she witnessed in the early 90s, which would place her in her early 20s. The incident she witnessed was apparently in

Looks like the UK needs a statuary limitation Act, if women can't make complaints within a certain time, they should not be allowed years later to make that complaint.

• Upvote 1

For some reason I am unable to edit my last post, should read "Statute of Limitation Act"

I absolutely agree with Ayupmeducks. I really think that these women are hoping to jump on the compensation bandwagon. This is so long ago, where is the proof? Times were very different in the 60s and 70s when I was a teenager and working in a predominantly male environment, but it was only harmless fun, not something to be dished up 40 years later in the hope it will ruin some old man's reputation.

• Upvote 3

Or, alternatively, they could be be people seeking a bit of closure after all these years of knowing (Or rather being told) that 'nobody will take any notice of you , let alone believe you'
'Cause they were told by these slimey peadoes "I am 'The famous' 'sir jimmy' , 'sir rolph', 'sir stuart', sir bill' , sir micheal, sir gary, sir johnathon, sir cyril etc etc etc and that they being 'super stars' could get away with what they wanted.

I sincerely hope every one of them and their (un)necessary accusers get their just deserts, because I'm sorry to say this , but in most cases, there's no smoke without fire, as many of you will remember what Bamber posted just after Jimmy Saville died and before the fervor surrounding him and his ilk started.

• Upvote 2

Well said Hamburger."There's no smoke without fire" ;

There are a lot of greedy compensation seekers.On the other hand ther were(are)a lot of genuine females who were raped.

There is absolutely NO excuse for rape.

Baz :ninja:

I wonder however if this case would have been considered if it had not been a celebrity.

I watched Judge Stokes throw out a similar case last year. After hearing some of the evidence and witnesses had given evidence in the case of a neighbor's daughter who made allegations of indecent assault against a man, only after 40 years later, allegedly after another inter household dispute arose.

In his words "it would be unsafe to rely on witnesses memories after all these years"

No woman should be a victim of rape, but equally no man should be falsely accused......but back then, women had no voice and the power of celebrity was above the law....even today these no mark soap stars and footballers think they can commit a crime from rape to speeding, and with the help of Nick freeman , win their case.....

• Upvote 1

I do not agree with the comment made in the press statement made by the 'Chief Crown Prosecutor'

Hall has yet to be sentenced, and these facts and comments are of the type that may be made by a High Court Judge as part of his consideration prior to passing the sentence.

Breaking News in the last two minute...

Hall admits indecent assaults

Veteran broadcaster Stuart Hall has pleaded guilty to 14 indecent assaults against girls aged between 9 and 17.

Another one who loudly voiced his innocence..................

Not just our chilhood tv presenters, meltonstilton.

A growing number of persons across the community are being outed as alleged sexual perverts/predators of young and old alike.

At the same time, the thoughts voiced by Nottstalgians regarding the money train lingers in the background with some allegations.

Watched the Australian woman on TV the other night who gave a witness statement to Scotland Yard about Rolf Harris. Appearance and speech suggested long time use of legal/illegal ingestants IMHO - could be wrong.

Your Nigel Evans affair is extremely similar to allegations of assault and impropriety by male staff against our Government Speaker.

Yes makes you wonder.

We currently have UK detectives here in oz, interviewing ladies with regard the Rolf Harris affair ! was on our ABC news last night.

Not sticking up for any of the sick bastards but with all the clamour and hoo har at the pop shows etc. it must have been easy for their temptations to be satisfied with little chance in their eyes of being caught at that time.

They deserve their comeuppance and day in court.

I am a male obviously, but I was sexually assaulted as a child, by one of my dad's so called mates,and it does have a nasty impact on the whole of your life

I never dared tell anyone at the time for fear that my dad or brother would have killed him if they found out. And I mean that sincerely.

It was only a one off thing and I made sure I never got myself in that situation again.

Not just our chilhood tv presenters, meltonstilton.

A growing number of persons across the community are being outed as alleged sexual perverts/predators of young and old alike.

At the same time, the thoughts voiced by Nottstalgians regarding the money train lingers in the background with some allegations.

Watched the Australian woman on TV the other night who gave a witness statement to Scotland Yard about Rolf Harris. Appearance and speech suggested long time use of legal/illegal ingestants IMHO - could be wrong.

Your Nigel Evans affair is extremely similar to allegations of assault and impropriety by male staff against our Government Speaker.

I think you're spot on there Trev.

Her eyes looked as if she was stoned out of her mind.

If you knew the area she lived in you wouldn't be surprised though.There's more plantations in that area than you would believe unless you saw them.

Baz :ninja:

I'm pretty sure what Bazza is implying is that she may have been dragged into this lifestyle because of what happened to her as a youngster.