Embarrassing Moments

Have any of you had moments in your life were you have done some thing that causes embarrassment to you, I know i have had many,some i remember well. Here is one that makes me laugh so much when i think of it.

I was at the Dentist in the days when we had the gas masks to knock us out,and while i was under i had this dream,that i was in church and singing hymns not just singing,really belting it out,Full of joy giving it all i had got,HILLS OF THE NORTH REJOICE,any way when i was brought round,i couldn't understand why the dentist and nurses and anesthetist were all smiling,so i told them about my dream and the Dentist replied..............WE KNOW..............If you had ever heard me sing you would understand. LOL

Come on any body got some. :laugh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUMP Oh my goodness, Is there any hope for me? I've been at it again. We arranged to take daughter shopping to the big Tesco at Dudley.   As we were all ready to go and I had my Gilet o

I hope to god that never happens to me, don't wear .............night attire......

BUMP After spending a very nice break in a Smugglers Cottage in the heart of Looe. I thought I would share this moment with you. It is a 15th Century Grade 2 listed building, made very comfortabl

The one's that spring to my mind were work related.....No, no going to bring them up...LOL

For an electrician, they are too embarrassing to relate....

Not me..... but happened to someone not a million miles from here !

A delivery man knocked at the door with a parcel before Christmas .

As she took the parcel from the guy , he said " Can you sign for it please " and thrust the hand-held reader into her hands .

She didn't have her specs on but scrawled her usual signature on the screen as best she could and handed it back .

He looked at it and said "can you print your name too" .

She said "where" ?

He said "Oh ...Just below"

Unfortunately ...... she thought he said "Oh....Just blow" and took the reader from him and blew on the screen , as if it was some sort of breathylizer that would read her DNA or something

Result - delivery driver collapses in a heap , laughing , saying " In all my years , no one has ever done that before"

There was one I'll relate, as a tradesman at Boulby, I had a labourer, it was a dayshift and we'd been informed we had a party of visitors underground in the form of police cadets, both male and female.

I'd heard on the "grapevine" they were already on their way up to the district that I worked in and my last mug of tea was starting to work on me real bad....

Anyway, I said to my labourer I have got to have a pee, visitors or not, we used to talk all posh like that underground, BTW......LOL

So I peered down the road, couldn't see any caplamps heading our way and proceeded to let the snake loose and get some relief....

Bad timing!! Ever tried to stop in mid stream???? I'd just managed to get decent in time with my labourer acting as a partial screen as well.....

When you gotta go, you gotta go and there were no toilets down there!!

DavidW,#6,Tell her she is not alone,i am inclined to do that kind of thing myself LOL. i have another one for you all.A few years ago before my ticker started misbehaving.we were in the local darts team and one boozy night we decided to do the W-TON marathon fun run,6 miles each,so we all went jogging to get a bit fit,males and females,i had forgotten we were going the second night,and when they called at my house i ran upstairs and quickly put my leggings on from the night before,when we all stopped for refreshments, i looked down and there in full day light was last nights knickers hanging out of the bottom of my left leg for all to see,and they did,i never lived that one down. :blush: BEAT THAT

• Upvote 1

Another one!

I was having a busy morning and suddenly remembered my doctors appointment,quickly got ready and went,i sat in the very busy surgery for about an hour,then

did my local shopping,and on to the hair dresses,waited my turn, had my hair washed and sat at the mirror,at this point i looked down and for all to see i had one

white trainer on with bold silver embellishments and one with bright pink flashes and to make matters worse a few weeks later i strolled round Ludlow with two

completely different shoes on. :crazy:

Not me personally, but........

My late Dad worked at West Bridgford Urban District Council as a bin man ( I'm not bothered with political correctness! ). Anyway, he told me a story from the sixties involving my Granddad.

It was Christmas time and my Grandad was walking down a mans path to collect his bin, whereupon he met him going to work...

Grandad, who thought might get a tip: " merry Christmas, I'm the man who empties your bin "

Man: "are yer, well I'm the man who fill's it, now f**k off ! "

Dad said he and his crew were rolling around the ground crying with laughter.

I can imagine what my Grandads face was like!!

I was working in the wood trying to remove a tree, that had fell over a stream after a storm, and it was damming the flow of the water in the stream,

Well I was standing on the trunk cutting off a branch, when I lost my footing, and fell into the stream and was soaked from head to foot, so being in the middle of a wood and high summer along with being miles from any road, I took off my clothing put my boots back on, and carried on with my work untill my clothing had dried,

But one thing went wrong a group of walkers came by, so I jumped into the stream and pretended to be swimming in the stream, but the water due to my work was going down quickley, and they saw more of me than I intended them to see.

What the group of walkers thought, I have no idea, but I hope I do not see them again......

My partner julie and me haev completed the "Round" of Munros. that is a list of miountains in Scotland over 3000ft altitude. One mornign we had an early start up Lochnagar, just behind Balmoral. Having climbed the mountain and set of back down all in thick fog, we saw not a soul. Havig been going for about 3½hrs it was time for a pee. I stepped by a large rock and began a long, satisfyin gpee. About half way through I glanced sideways and said hello to a man and woman who were sitting right alonside me eating their sandwiches! I casually turned away, finished my pee and bade them nice day.

Another incident a year or two later was after a day climbing Ben Avon. The car was parked at the road end of an estate track off the main road between the Braemar showground and Balmoral Castle. It was the day of the Highland Games, attended by HRH the Queen, Duke Phil the Greek, Charles prince of Wales and entourage. I stood by the roadside in my underpants changing from climbing to driving clothes when a big black Rolls Royce with flyinig the Royal Standard passed me. It was swiftly followed by another Roller and Rangerover all flying royal penants. I didn't see their faces through the blacked out windows but I'm sure they must have seen mine!!!

Orf with his head!!

Got up this morning and was ferreting around in the dark on my bedside table.

SWMBO "what are you looking for"

Me "My Glasses"

After putting the light on I then realized I had already put them on!

Hahaha MIck2me, i have searched my house for my glasses only for my hubbs to tell me that same thing,you gotta laugh cos it don't get no better.

A while ago i was having a heated discussion with a member of my family,and getting really frustrated at the awkward bo99er i turned to walk away and stuck my

tongue out and pulled a hideous face,only to look up into a 4ft by 3ft mirror above my fire place to see my relation looking straight at me.OOPS

How do you get out of that one,I just Blushed and left the room

Couldn't find my heariing aids yesterday. They were in my ears. It's an age old (old age) problem!

:)

I wished my 42yr old son "Happy birthday" the other week.....He thanked me and said "It's next month dad" Oops!

Don't feel bad, my hubby can tell you the score he got on just about every hole of golf he's played on the courses in the UK, but can't tell anyone the dates of the kids' birthdays. It's a man thing!

But that's why men keep wives Kath......LOL

Well it's true!! When I was living the single life between 1979 and 1983, I often forgot my own birthday!!