Page Errors (was Zyma)

mick2me,the below message is appearing on a regular basis lately, particularly when switching between posts. Never had it before and only occurring since the server was changed your end.

Started out a couple of weeks ago with one appearance every two to three days. Today, every second switch between posts. hellothere

Oops! It looks like the server encountered a misconfiguration and found a 500 Internal server error, don't worry it's nothing to worry about. If you still keep finding this page, then contact the owner of the website to get it fixed.

Web Hosting provided by Zyma.com

Copyright © 2012 Zyma Technologies. All Rights Reserved.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prioritise Mick balls to this go and sort your father in law mate nowt spoiling here that cant be sorted later if they dont like it tough hope they sort him mate

Maybe it's God's judgement on all the bickering and politics that has taken over the site.

Have been back on now for the past 30 minutes or so and it would appear to be working normally. Many thanks to mick2me and his loyal assistants for fixing (?) the problem.

Posted Images

I get it at least once a day too.

Zyma is our old host, we no longer connect to them.

The Error page may be due to the fact that an exact copy was taken of all files from Zyma,com, including error pages.

The errors themselves are probably high loading on the server CPU or virtual memory due to the large amount of page loads per day.

So I'm not on my own thought it was my old PC I have had all the all the above also if I click on any topic It takes 2 to 3 minutes to open that’s if it does not crash before it does open!

Yeah I've ran all the cleaners & clean ups its only on this site, its like being on the old dial up.

I apologize to whoever sent me the PM @ the top of the page I could defrost a whole chicken while waiting for that to open!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH!

Getting Zyma error page down here, Mick. Had a look at the error pages, and you are correct they are Zyma's. Would you like me to edit them? And if so what should I say. "This is Mick's error page, and he's stuffed it up - again". :)

Last night when Trevor started this it was really bad for me, first time I'd had any issues like it (Every time I tried to open a page or reply to something it came up) I was trying for ages to start this self same topic and all i got was the Zyma screen.

I refreshed , and rebooted , to no avail.

It's fine today though!

Alison has looked at our Control Panel.

Delays are due to server load CPU/Memory peaking.

One possible cause Spambot activity, thou we have security in place that stops most of them, that uses resources that slows everything down.

Our last host put us on Semi Dedicated Hosting which stopped the problem of peaking.

However SDHosting is more expensive, and means we are paying out more money just for bot attacks!

Alison is kindly looking at the logs to see where the problems are coming from.

The result will be Eastern Europe, Russia and China.

Probably because I don't agree with the bastards coming over here without any control whatsoever!

Anyroad... I just got this whilst trying to view this topic!...

GET /forums/index.php?showtopic=11709&view=getnewpost HTTP/1.1
Host: nottstalgia.com
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/30.0.1599.101 Safari/537.36
Referer: http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch
Accept-Language: en-GB,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.6
Cookie: __cfduid=d866ca3e9ce3018b0b5e071089c5f0a191381702807563; mqtids=%2C; member_id=1; pass_hash=c7764641fea0401532398e4a2f0e8dc3; ipsconnect_70da8ee57fbfe1397e9ab134df325c5a=1; rteStatus=rte; session_id=471d7f78048e0f892cd22b7da772c81c

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:22:03 GMT
Server: Apache
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.27
Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0
Expires: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:22:04 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Encoding: gzip
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Set-Cookie: session_id=471d7f78048e0f892cd22b7da772c81c; path=/; domain=nottstalgia.com; httponly
Set-Cookie: modpids=deleted; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT; path=/; domain=nottstalgia.com
Content-Length: 27914
Content-Type: text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1

‹ì½m{ÚHÒ/þ:¾®ÿwè!»ÁÙÅ€x†Äžã8ã
Etc Etc.