summut serious

Recover !!!!!! You mean relapse Andy. They'll all be slitting their wrists mate.

I'll pour the whisky though if you insist. !!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Now that the chemotherapy has ended I am virtually back where I was before; being normal and not really aware of my cancer condition except for little things that

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting

My last report (page 31, post 770) had my PSA number down to 10.7. It had shot up to 61 before the horse pills (Enzalutamide) arrested its upward trend. Today I went for a routine visit to oncology at

Funny you should mention that ,I was going to fetch you off the phyciatric ward to lend a hand ,.be nice for catfan to see a manic friendly face cus I dont think he will need to be put under,I bet catfan is really looking forward to it now.

• Upvote 2

I'm off to New Cross this afto, to have a five day Heart Monitor attached. (Better have a shower then). Only joking! It can be removed for that purpose :biggrin: It is all part of the process, to see if the Ablation last August has worked? Fingers crossed! If all goes well I just might come off the AF meds at the next visit in approx 3months time. Warfarin and other meds are for life though. That's no problem.

All of you on here who have serious health problems will probably feel the same as me; so grateful to have the life saving medication, that a few years ago was not an option!

When I return my Monitor to the hospital on Tuesday catfan. You will be in my thoughts. We hope all goes well for you, and we know you have a very good nurse ( Mrs Catfan) to look after you when you return home.

Best wishes to you all with serious illnesses and also to Michael and others who's loved ones are also ill at this time.

• Upvote 10

Thinking of all you nottstagians who are not well at the moment, think positive and keep pecking away.

Good luck for Tuesday caftan,

and carni don't do anything to exciting with that heat monitor on. :yahoo:

• Upvote 4

Catfan if you are worried about the op hears how mine went Quick ambulance ride sirens & everything Nitro pills into the OR quick shave 20mins later I was being wheeled out expecting to go to surgery but no I'm already done. Didn't feel nowt .

• Upvote 2

Will be thinking of you Catfan............

• Upvote 2

It's alright for them that's going into hospital for operations, they should stop and think about my situation. I have to go to the doctors soon for a shingles jab and I've heard that the nurse throws the javelin for Notts Athletic Club. If she stands by the door and asks me to sit the other side of the room, I'm going to jump out of the window. :unsure:

• Upvote 3

I've had shingles. A seasonal complaint. 'Shingle Bells, Shingle Bells'-------------! I was given tablets by a doctor and they worked. My own doctor found what I had been given and said, "I wouldn't have given you those. Too expensive"! Ah! The NHS!

• Upvote 1

Ah! I know how old you are now Michael! The NHS is offering the Shingles jab to two different age groups at present. Yes, Shingles is very nasty, my husband has had it twice, my son also got it last year while he was overseas working. The pain is terrible and lasts for weeks.

Woooo, you're older than me Michael. LOL