• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looking back in my childhood we really knew how to play...many of us lived a simple life and money was short..but we really loved the outdoors... watching my grandsons sit on a skate board whizzing do

Think this might have been the BMW of trolleys ! I don't think we would have dared to have joined our trolleys together down somewhere like Kenrick Rd but this extract from Clive James Unreliable M

I have a photo of my Dad standing outside his home around 1930 and there beside him is a lovely 'trolley' probably built for him by my Grandad.

Posted Images

I still possess two sets of good quality dominoes and also a set of Triominoes. These are triangular shaped played in a similar way to dominoes with a different scoring system. Great game !

It supposed to be 2 to 4 players but we've had as many as 9 in a game, such was it's popularity. Playing with more than 4 means you just play with less tiles.

• Like 1

I can remember indoor firework that you used to set off in a box of sand

Outdoor ones are bad enough with my eldest cat! A rocket has just hit my upstairs window, fortunately no damage as the stick was 40 inches long. How is that safe in a residential area?