Nottstalgia badge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a secret handshake would be quicker than sorting out a badge!

How about a badge then?..........often wonder when i 'm out and about if ive just had a conversation with a fellow member and not realised.

I'm treading on eggshells here, Would it be a stupid idea to have a nottstalgia badge? of course to be purchased in some way or another. perhaps the size of a ten pence piece. Just a thought or sho

I used to like the old days at the Baseball Ground. We'd go in the Jubilee City beforehand.

There was often a bit of "bother" .LOL

• Upvote 1

I liked the Baseball ground, too.

Choruses of "I do like to be beside the seaside" when you saw the amount of sand they had to put on the pitch, seeing Paul Scaratt being thrown out of the ground for the third time, and the bragging rights after Forest beat them....

Happy days! :)

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

How about a badge then?..........often wonder when i 'm out and about if ive just had a conversation with a fellow member and not realised.

• Upvote 4

Could you imagine it ? Member's discussion. What shape badge ? What colour ? Metal or plastic ? What design ? How much ? What colour ?

It would never work !

you prob. right mick, all the bright folk on here and can't even sort a lapel badge out............lol.

• Upvote 1

What about ....Cream Badge with 'Nottstalgia . com' round the outside in Red, including the .com. will encourage people to take a look on line? And Robin Hood in Green for contrast or the Castle or Council house or The Left Lion :biggrin: in the middle. :rolleyes: only a suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Bloody norah,.............how about a suggestion,that is followed by 20 yes'es,...........then approved by Mick...........then just do it.?

• Upvote 1

Take this in the light-hearted manner it is intended...................

What about a gold pin going through whatever crest is chosen?

The pin represents - 'Headed in one direction but pointed in another' and reminds one of the ongoing debates on suitable meeting venues and dates.......... :P

• Upvote 1