Mine arn't, could say the same about children, dogs, horses etc etc.

My cat is treated like Royalty - and yes, it is true, lots of animals and people aren't treated well at all................

• Upvote 1

Many moons ago, like 1965, first trip abroad, Lloret de Mar, we were picked up from the airport by bus, and dropped off at various hotels along the coast. Going through a small village along the way, and looking out the window, I had the most peculiar feeling of having been there before. Don't know what the name of the place was, and never had such a feeling since. I also feel that in a previous life, I was shot. Weird eh. As for coming back again, I shall be taller in my next life and reach the top shelf in suoer6markets!

and your brother reckons i'm a twerp.................................only joking Katy. lol.

I get that feeling whenever I visit Scotland or mix with Scots and Geordies, I just get on drawn to them......

Seriously it is strange,...........don't really like Sheffield but i always get/got that feeling when there.

• Upvote 1

I'm not coming back...............

Bet you do,............and next time me AND

Frankie Smith will be vieing for your attention............ :biggrin:

It is supposed to be better on the other side............so I have been told, so I will stay, see you there then.....

• Upvote 1

I wonder how the maths of reincarnation works? If more people are born than die then where do the extra ones come from? How can this equation be made to balance?

It's all about Genes, passing them on to the next generation......

• 3 weeks later...
1st woman: Hi, Wanda!

2nd woman: Hi, Sylvia! How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

PRICELESS
  • Upvote 3