Some silly people believe that we are reincarnated. Supposing that they are right, who or what would members like to come back as? Alternatively, who or what do they think they were in a previous life? I'll suggest anything to get a laff, but you never know, there might be a member or two who have a funny feeling that they have been here before.

Stand back for future Forest top goal-scorers, greatest guitarists, and UKIP prime ministers!

Of course, we could be mischievous and pick a member and fantasize what they might come back as.

I must have been King Herod, as I've never been a fan of wailing snotty brats !!!!!!! 😱

• Upvote 2

I have just discussed this topic with my better half. I have a strong feeling that I was a Powerful Woman in an earlier life. Someone like Boudicca , Joan of Arc or Cleopatra!

But he said " Nah, Once a Wimp always a Wimp". He says I was probably down stairs as a 'Foot Washer' or in the Kitchens as a 'Cake Taster' checking for poison!

Thanks!

• Upvote 3

Many moons ago, like 1965, first trip abroad, Lloret de Mar, we were picked up from the airport by bus, and dropped off at various hotels along the coast. Going through a small village along the way, and looking out the window, I had the most peculiar feeling of having been there before. Don't know what the name of the place was, and never had such a feeling since. I also feel that in a previous life, I was shot. Weird eh. As for coming back again, I shall be taller in my next life and reach the top shelf in suoer6markets!

• Upvote 3

Sod it, I have tried to change last word in the above post and everytime I press 'post modified post', I get a blank screen. Bloody tablet. I hate that it mispells my words and I have to keep going back over it.

• Upvote 1

I am with you on the last line Katyjay. You can guarentee the last item ( generally a mixed bag of crisps) has been pushed right to the back of the shelf!

Boudicca wouldn't have had a problem reaching them!

• Upvote 2

Loppylugs, I've always said I'd like to come back as one of my spoiled animals, but with my luck I'd be some homeless mutt scavenging for food, or a moggy that got put outside at night.

• Upvote 2

But a lot of cats are treated horrible by their owners..............

I want to return whereby I can turn invisible on a whim and leave a replica carcass on the settee. Then I can sneak out without madam knowing.