Now now Catfan, .......69 is an ice cream with a chocolate flake .....

As 'Del boy' would say.................'whichever way round,you can't wack it'

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said to my husband the other day: "WHAT IF I hadn't come back out of the Nurses' Home at Leicester Royal Infirmary on the night you and your mates were hanging around outside hoping to pick up a nur

What if... Bono found what he was looking for? What if ...John Lennon hadn't imagined all the people? What If ...Elvis was never caught in a trap? What if... Men at work were not given a vegemite s

What if....The young girl in the Eastwood café hand't turned suddelny and spilt her coffee all over me? I'll tell you what - I wouldn't have been divorcing her for running away with the milkman13yrs l

What if Michael Booth didn't greet new members with his immortal words, "Welcome to Nottstalgia & I look forward to reading your posts & sharing your memoris" etc. etc. etc.

Who would do it then !

• Upvote 4

I worked on Mr Softee's for years and never knew why it was called a 99.

I never thought to ask. It probably came from America where it cost 99 cents.

What if I hadn't dared to split up two girls dancing together at the YMCA? A risky business if you didn't have a mate with you to take on the other one. I wouldn't have had a great marriage for 33 years.

Apparently the king of Italy's elite guard consisted of 99 soldiers. So in Italy anything 'elite' was called 99. Italians were renowned for their ice cream, so a cone with a flake was elite, hence a 99. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Upvote 2

I wont read any more in this topic unless you all stop this 69 99 stuff , too risky and that thing about a nice cream, stop! So what if 6 were 9? well the Ch of Eckr would have no more problems, print 6 million pounds and you have 9 million pounds!

• Upvote 1

What if I hadn't said to my boss Lick em and stick em I would have been in a job I didn't like.

What if there was no traffic lights.

There were none in Wick yesteray. The only proper set was out of order all day; and did the traffic snarl up? No, it flowed perfectly all day.

• Upvote 1

If only the family would turn some lights off when they have finished with them!

• Upvote 2

What if all of the teams above Forest in the league were found guilty of transgressing the rules/laws of the FA and had 30 points deducted. Forest might make it into the Premier League. Wouldn't bet on it, though.

# 72. My husband is really bad for doing that. Every time he walks into a room he turns the lights on. I follow him and turn them off and he usually doesn't notice.

Over the years we've had lots of family staying with us from Canada. THEY are the worst. They never open bedroom curtains but leave the light on.

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...