Are YOU Colour Blind ?

• 7 months later...

I don't know whether it's an age thing, but I'm ALWAYS seeing RED !

• Upvote 2

And I'm STILL seeing red!

I got 27 and have eyes like a hawk. Best of it is I know perfectly well that I am colour blind on certain shades of blue/green if they are approaching turquoise!

I've calmed down now, but still a tiger. ......

My sons had school medicals at the age of 10 and the Doctor's letters that followed stated that they were colour blind. I couldn't believe it so when they had to visit our GP I mentioned this to the doctor and as he had previously been an RAF doctor he had charts to re-test them. Sure enough they were colour-blind.

Both boys wanted to be pilots ...... The eldest one decided to ignore what the doctors had told him and applied to BA after he left University. He sailed through written and practical sessions but then had a medical ........ failure due to colour-blindness. The younger son didn't bother applying!

We were told the condition is 'male hereditary'. It's odd because I've never noticed any of the males in the family getting colours wrong.