Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being the newbie I am to N.S. I couldn't work out how to reach out to Physical Perfection to tell him to get on with life as you never know what tomorrow will bring. Obviously at the moment time

I'm a happy Bunny tonight Went for my oncology visit after I had the P.E.T. scan and T.A.C. a couple of weeks ago and all is clear after the scare I had. The next process is due in 6 months after I ha

Don't think I've posted on this thread before but maybe being admitted to Stoke hospital with a heart attack on Monday justifies it  No big deal really and not as dramatic as it sounds. Admitted

@Jill Sparrow, Spa Medica is where Tina had her eye done a couple of years ago. We now have two centres in our area. My cousin, who lives in Leabrooks had her right eye done yesterday , but I don,t know which S.M. she went to.

Edit. Just had word from cousin. She went to SpaMedica at Stores road, Derby.

Is that the Leabrooks near Somercotes Derbys. i went through there every day whilst going to Alfreton High School in the late 50s on the MGO C5 bus.

Yes Ian, you are correct. Iv'e only been there once.

That to visit my long lost baby cousin. ( Not saying her address though, she might hit me).

15 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

@mary1947 did he have the op at a SpaMedica clinic?  My sister had both hers done there but she lives in Staffordshire.  Perhaps Nottinghamshire are now using that facility?

Hi Jill not sure what the clinic was called but if any of you can remember The Old Commdore on Nutall rd well this is now a clinic.