I wonder if you can buy this miraculous product in Nottingham. Comes in a Blue Aerosol can here with a yellow label. Said to be good for freeing rusted on nuts and bolts, stopping squeaks, lubricating bike chains. The list is endless. Some old farmers in Saskatchewan claimed they spray it on their knuckles to ease arthritis. We have an old chiming clock. It quit keeping good time, would stop randomly, it resisted all efforts to do anything about it. We were ready to bin it. Then I thought, nowt ta lose just bung a load of WD40 into it. If that kills it, it was done for anyway. Well here we are four months later and its keeping perfect time. Anyway if you can get it there tell us some good uses you've found for it.

Btw. This is not spam. I don't sell the stuff. :-)

• Upvote 2

I liked their early stuff, especially the Signing Off album and One in Ten in particular with their authentic reggae influences but they've not done much in a while...

:unsure:

• Upvote 4

Interesting article there Carni. Maybe I should try it on the Osteoarthritis in my neck. I get bad twinges at times. Dr. told me it was from years in the electrical trade reaching up over my head to hang light fixtures, fans etc. Bit wary about spraying chemicals anywhere near me ears. Might make me nuttier than I already am. They're always telling you not to let motor oil stay on your skin.

Didn't know it was SO widely available.

Edited to add: Never tried it for tar removal Ian. Thanks for the hint, I'll give it a try.

• Upvote 1

Some certainly seem to get well oiled on it Bubble.

Only ever tried the Tennants in a rickety minibus returning from a Man U - Forest game. It's like bloody treacle.

The other two, no way.