Tattoos and piercings

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they did the camera down the throat before it was inserted into the "sunless" region?

Well I'm going out of this world as I came into it. No tats, no piercings, no hair, no teeth, no money !

The old ones are always the best! Mine actually says Loch, but sometimes Llanfairpwll.....

Very much depends on the skill of the phlebotomist, or lack of it.

As far as the piercing offer is concerned, if they wait a few years chaps can have their prostate pierced for free with the TURP procedure. I'm told it's like coring an apple. Cor! It's enough to give you the pip!

3 hours ago, katyjay said:

So long as they don't say, just a small prick. Could deflate one's ego.

Katyjay ! Shame on you, you brazen little thing. Don't think you knew such things. :Shock:

Must admitt I would not like a tattoo but some times which is  back in my memory. I would have words right at the top of my thlgh "your nealy there" or if I did not like the fellow it would say ""only Jokeing ""  piercing well again if I was younger about 17/19 i woukd have my tounge pierced or even a Prince Albert? 

I will leave that one with you.

On second thoughts there is aways Henna Tattoo's.

Used to tell the girls i have a tattoo of an elephant on my belly , and if you don't believe me , put yer hand down me trousers and feel its trunk !

NOT TELLING

Regarding blood tests, I have to have them regularly and I must say it also depends on which arm. My right arm is very co operative and no trouble at all. But my left they can dig all day and still not find a juicy vein !

My problem is sometimes I have to have an exam with contrast then the trouble starts. They wont put the cannula in my right arm because its still weak from blood test so they start tapping and pressing the other arm

( which I tell them wont work) then the back of my hand, wrist and even leg. This time the blood test has left a massive bruise. But its probably my fault. When I go even if the surgery is full I ask if theyve called Day Hospital then I walk straight in and straight out much to those waiting who say " shes pushed in and who does she think she is and so on. So instead  of keeping the pressure up on my arm I just rush out and dont look at anyone but feel everyones eyes on me. The nurses all say ignore them but i feel guilty. Now on Tuesday I have this wonderful experience again for a MRI again with contrast. Oh I am really looking forward to it.:unsure:

Havent tried that yet Phil but next time I will. They might tell me where to get off. If pressed I tell them I have priority and to take it up with the nurse. Then she/ he puts them straight. Apparently the day hospital samples have to be at the hospital by 9am in Asti ( 1/2 hr away) Every other time it’s taken at hospital otherwise it’s locally.

David, that’s the most off putting chat up line I’ve ever heard. You wouldn’t have seen me for dust.

• Like 3