Kendaldrac

General Cemetery Canning Circus & Alfreton Rd.

Me neither Ian.

It is supposed to be well known that Trent Bridge Works is well haunted.

Come in Roger Peatman ! 

• Like 1

The way i was told..a faulty bus was bus-depot.jpgbeing looked at ..the steel jack/ legs collapsed..crushing the mechanic to death ..within 2 weeks the bus was repaired and made good for service..the driver wanted to warm up the bus..but couldn't get the door open..same bus rolled back and pinned the Conductress up against the wall killing her instantly.

The No.90 bus as well..the Arnold Rd.cyclist?

• Like 1

I worked 10 years at Sherwood depot, next time we have a reunion I will try and find out more.

• Like 1

Back to the subject of death.......  it's just come to me in a real wave of emotion that I was being insensitive when I wrote my last post as, to some on here, the loss of a loved one may still feel very raw.  I apologise if I came across as almost flippant about death - as though the inevitability of it makes it unimportant.   This really was not my intention - I know that a death leaves a 'hole' in your life that can never really be completely filled with anything else.... and although, in time, the edges of the hole may feel less raw, it's still there.  Please forgive me if my words came across to you as uncaring xx

• Like 3

A perfectly natural thing to happen Margie, death comes to us all, I've been to funerals & had a right good laugh, just what the deceased would have wanted.

Death  comes to us all one day.

• Like 2