Things that pee you off...

One of mine was Phil..................it was never gonna work out.....................lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Had the grave misfortune to nip to Bulwell this morning. FFS, what a 5hithole on a damp Sunday morning.

I parked outside Wickes. Inconsiderate oafs had left barrows and trolleys everywhere, and the was a good covering of KFC litter and Monster energy drink cans everywhere.

I decided to leave the car and walk to Wilkos through the KFC car park. It was a mass of detritus from last nights chavvy little oiks meeting in their chavvy little hatchbacks and their chavvy fat slappers and trollops.

There's several bins, why on earth can't they use them ? Downright bone effing idle!

Walking back to the car, I passed a couple of obese shaven headed morons still drunk apparently from last night.

I thought I'd go outside and do some gardening, but it's bloody raining again!

I'm really pi55ed off now to be honest.

Bl**dy websites that jump all over the screen when loading and just when you think they have finished and go to click on something they give one more jump and you find you have clicked on one of their useless adverts or some completely useless news item that you are not interested in. I am sure the barstewards do it on purpose.

• Upvote 2

I suppose they drove up to Wickes and scattered all the barrows and trolleys about. Bleddy Aspleh toe rags.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Went to Bulwell this morning. 11 o clock, and enormous cartoon women were outside the chippy with trays of cheesy chips in one hand, and a fag in the other. Heavily tattooed boobs a plenty. Ugh. Give me quality any day. 

• Upvote 1

This getting yourself tattooed all over seems to be burgeoning, especially among females. Is it, I wonder, a cunning ploy to avoid buying clothes and just walk around in nature's own? If so, in a few years' time, they'll need a bl99dy good iron! ;)

• Upvote 4

They just look sooooo repulsive. I don't mean the odd butterfly or flower, but when their whole upper chest and arms are covered, it's just too horrendous to continue looking. I once thought it was again, a generation thing, but some of the ogres I've seen are almost my age. (71). 

• Upvote 2

Call me sexist if you like but I hate to see "Butch" women too, I like to see FEMININE women, & women effing & blinding does my head in, even worse when they are effing & blinding at their offspring.

Little wonder a lot of them grow up to be chavs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

There's NOTHING like an elegant classy woman Catfan. Few and far between these days I'm afraid. 

Look what we've got on tv.  Jo Brand, Janet Street Porter, Sue Perkins etc. Gimme a bit of sophistication pleeeeease.

• Upvote 1

A couple of years ago, a young(ish) male colleague had both his arms done, by which I mean covered in tattoos! He drove me bananas whingeing about the pain and endlessly covering himself in nappy rash cream!

He was spending most of his salary on the project, whilst doing even more whingeing about being unable to afford to get onto the property ladder!

Arms done, he was planning his next project which involved the area below his belt buckle...and you know how low they wear those these days! Ye gods and little fishes! In that area, he'll end up with a tattooed brain cell! :mellow:

• Upvote 2

It's the fault of mindless overpaid 'footballers' like the brainless oaf Beckham, and inept pop 'singers' . 

Give me good old rockers like AC / DC and Gregg Allman !

• Upvote 1

#616 You shouldn't be looking at wimmin's boobs, F2. (Ssshhh, how big were they compared to, say a grapefruit or  a melon - I need some heavy-breathing exercises. lol)

Some in Bulwell were like old footballs, grubby, well kicked and leathery. Now calm down. You need your strength to ogle the young students tonight. Old perv...LOL

I'm not a boob man anyway. 

• Upvote 3

Oh gord, he knows em all now!

• Upvote 1

Don't encourage him Jill. Just imagine how his poor missus will suffer later.

• Upvote 1

Just bought a packet of mixed nuts in a cellophane wrapper that is printed all over with logos and dietary information so that you cannot see inside and the contents are printed in a font so small you can't read it without a magnifying glass. When I opened it looking forward to brazils, walnuts, almonds, hazel nuts cashews and pistachio's 90% of the packet were peanuts. Will someone (trading standards) tell these bozos that peanuts are not nuts they are bl**dy legumes. Feel totally ripped off, I'd write or e-mail them but I can't read the contact details on the packet.

• Upvote 2

She likes the lisle Nora Batty-style hose, but the wrinkles are a bogger to get out.  She's coming to the meeting tonight - see for yourself.  :rotfl: 

I'll do anything to get members to the meeting.

• Upvote 2

Lost my broadband last night at 8 so rang BT, and used their ring back service after being informed that there was a 40 minute queue. After an hour rang again and hung on for 20 minutes. He jabbered on relentlessly but couldn't fix it, so I asked for an engineer. He quoted me nex Tuesday at a cost of £120 if it was my fault.

I couldn't bear to be without NS, so I looked in my goodies box, and found a brand new ADSL filter,from an earlier system. I fitted it, and hey presto, it worked. Why didn't he spot that. I'll cancel the appointment, but only next Monday. Fingers crossed it still works.

• Upvote 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...