Winter fuel & Christmas bonus.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really must check to see if mine has arrived yet. Thing is... with my vast wealth, it's easy to overlook a few hundred here or there...... Eitherway, it will help a bit towards the almost £6k I

Something I've never understood or agreed with is the meter standing charge. They were introduced back in the 30's for new supplies when installation costs were expensive, they never went away because

Set a reminder, I can't remember things a day or two ahead, never mind 400 years!

I really must check to see if mine has arrived yet. Thing is... with my vast wealth, it's easy to overlook a few hundred here or there...:rolleyes:...

Eitherway, it will help a bit towards the almost £6k I've had to spend on a new boiler and gas fire.

It has to be said though, that whilst I'm happy to accept cash bribes over both fuel and state pension from the current administration, no amount of money would induce me to vote for them.

• Like 4

I wonder if the payment date is tied in to your state pension payment date as my WFP was paid a couple of days before that. It would seem a logical way to do it. 

That's true Phil., but I've got meself a nice little inflatable to cross the Trent though :ninja: Depends if the Notts border patrol are watching.

Rising child and social care plus homelessness did it 'onest guv. Nowt to do with prestige projects like a tram that's haemorrhaging money, failed electric companies or district heating schemes. No sir it's them there rotten Tories wot dun it./..

• Like 1