• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a buffet, a mate asked what the wrinkly things on sticks were. Pensioners i said.

Don't know any riddles - Will a little poem do ?? I found this beautiful winter poem and thought it might be a comfort to you. It was to me, and it's very well written. I

The guy on the motorbike gets a cross above his grave after they scrape up all the pieces and give him a funeral!

Yes, LizzieM. bowdown Just like that old horse chestnut from our schooldays...............What is long, red and 'airy............A Bartons bus with the windows open.

I'm going home now.

• Upvote 1

Usual answer is The Financial Times crossword .

Follow up joke is..... Whats pink and wrinkly and hangs out your pants ? ...........Your Grannie !

Ref #50 (and again, sorry for the delay) - 1.50 is correct. (It was actually asked by Wilfred Pickles on "Have a go" many years ago, and ran for a long time before a contestant got the correct answer).

To give a detailed explanation of the circumstances the question should read, "Although my watch is 5 minutes fast, I am under the misapprehension that it is 5 minutes slow. Having looked at my watch and made due allowance for my wrong assessment of its accuracy, I conclude that the real time is 2 o' clock. What is the true time?"

Katyjay - absolutely right. Sorry for delay - we've been to Shropshire today looking at a house to (hopefully) buy.

Moving closer to Nottingham Stephen, you'll be able to come to the meet-ups!

Usual answer is The Financial Times crossword .

Follow up joke is..... Whats pink and wrinkly and hangs out your pants ? ...........Your Grannie !

The version I know is what's pink and smelly and hang out mens trousers?..................Feet!