• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holding the door open for people and being totally ignored....so rude. I always say ' that's alright duck, I hold the door for anyone ' but always get a blank look. ( Sorry if this has ben mentioned b

Like i said Nonna.........love to greet people in their own language........and i got most of the words by asking the teenagers,.........however the other week i was dealing with some Punjabi teenager

Yes,and he still won £3666.......said hes going to 'blow it' on a trip to Vegas.........bet he can't find it..........

Toilet hand dryers that you wave about in front of (Like the Mr.Bean dance) to try to get to work.

When you walk away wiping your hands on your trousers they start to work!

Just like this...

Oooh ooh I had a reminder of one I really hate this morning.

Every morning my partner wakes at half 7 for work, its been that way for over 3 years unless he has a 6am start which isn't that often. So after 3 years you'd think he'd just wake up, nope... FOUR BLOOMIN alarms. I have no idea how I haven't launched the phone yet. Why does he need so many alarms for a barely early wake up? Then it's stomp stomp to the bathroom. Bang goes the door, he insists he dpesnt wake little one but she never wakes untill half 8ish if he's not at work. Jeees

seagulls don't bother me. but Canadian geese do! there s 100,s in Radcliffe, alot carry knives, the odd ones even have guns! should have been sent back when the troops left Langar!

Aaah yes - you even got an housing estate named after 'em

Quite a lot of the above. But mine are completely numbskulled motorists. Like the ones who sit in the outside lane at traffic lights then indicate to turn right when the lights change. The ones who indicate after they have started turning. Those who don't even bother to indicate. Those who bust a gut to overtake everybody then turn right a couple of hundred yards along the road and hold everybody up who they have just overtaken because there is a lot of traffic coming the other way. TAILGATERS!!!

As part of my work I have to sometimes serve customers. I think it is total ignorance to be talking on the phone while you are being served at a counter.

Schoolkids with a really nice smart uniform who think it's smart to re-arrange it so that they look like tramps.

People who are like talking with like the word like about 200 times (slight exaggeration) in each sentence.

People who should know better saying words like 'Bruvver'.

And there's more....

I also hate bad speech.

People who can't say their Ts and talk like complete commoners... Not Nottingham slang, I can handle that, it's the younger people who talk LAAK IDIOTS ENNIT, GETS MEH?? Or women who act/talk like men. Why? It's impressing no one, what's wrong with being a woman and having some class about yourself.

My god... I really do hate a lot of things, now I understand why iv been told I'm like a female jack dee!

Just been in photobucket trying to retrieve a load of pictures I took in 2008 when i got my first Canon camera, I did a bit of a practice shoot in Sherwood forest and around the city centre, I've finally found the pictures , but can I find how to down load them to a memory stick? can I eckers like !!

re estimated bills, l don't do it, don't pay it, you cannot be cut off for not paying an estimated bill (well that's what happens with me) dare say if you've signed up agreeing you'll pay estimated bills they might have a case though? wouldn't mind but they don't even bother to call, (meters outside)