We still get a milkman, comes about 3.30am every other day

Tesco's special forces will get the bastard...can't have any of this competition lark.The people must get used to spending all their income at the Great Gods Supermarket.

• 7 years later...

Cheaper to maintain than all the slides.roundabouts,rocking horses etc,then theres the H&S aspect,if a kid falls off the roundabout it would be the councils fault for putting it there,such a shame,we still have all these things in our village park but for how long,when the grandkids come to see us they love to go on the park and play on the different things,the odd tumble is all part of growing up,Ill get ome pictures of our park and post them in a bit

Rog

It's such a same that kids don't have these things to play on anymore in the cities

P1050689_zpswsuvzpct.jpg

See Saw

P1050690_zpsetygsqnf.jpg

Roundabout

P1050695_zpsggiyitvl.jpg

Slide,

My grandchildren love playing on these things and I enjoy watching them,we also have a climbing fort with slide,Zip wire,swings and more modern keep fit things

Rog

• Upvote 1

Thanks for that Michael,I remember that land when it was just waste land,does it still have the little brook running close by?

Rog

Loyalty and discipline.

Last of the Summer Wine cast....Not many left now.  All the originals and many of the later additions are now dead.

• Upvote 1