• 2 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely arf a mo is either m or o ?

I hate flying. I go deaf driving over the north Yorkshire moors, so you can imagine the effects of being in a jet aircraft! I've had some really unpleasant experiences. GP once told me it was all due

Yea! a liberty bodice with a dragon motif, very fetching in spoons  

Carousel, A round- a- bout that has those nicely painted horses and cockerals on that usually go up and down as the ride goes round

P1050726.jpg

Rog

As Willow Wilson said, anti-clockwise is the 'sick' way. (And not 'sick' in teenage parlance... I mean vomiting type sick!)

• Like 1

You mentioned "sick" in teenage parlance Margie, when I was riding my trike along the Brayford in Lincoln a few months ago some students were taking photo's of me and the trike, one of them side the trike was "Sick" didn't know whether to take it to a doctors or a cycle shop, thumbsup

Rog

But worrabaht a wooden ninepin as in the traditional English bowling alley - how far does that have to tilt? It always used to seem as though it had to be knocked off the ground to have any chance of felling it. :wacko:

• Like 1

I think you should get the inclinometer out Paul, would be interesting to find out,lot of math involved I should think,ambiant temperature,humidity, time of year all need to be factored in,   :crazy:

Rog

• Like 1

It's in the field mate, grab a sheep and groove!

Rog

Lincolnshire, where men are men and sheep look worried