Pixie

pets?

Oh dear had a slight blip yesterday, chicken wasn’t properly defrosted. So I spent the evening with two dogs with the hump. They made it very obvious they were not amused as when I touched them they turned their heads away and wouldn’t look at me. Made a point they were not happy by dropping as many biscuits on floor as eaten. Thankfully it is defrosted this morning so hopefully I will be forgiven and can come out of the doghouse. 

• Like 1

Don't let  em push you around SG.  Let 'em know who's boss.   (just kidding really)  I guess mine push me around a bit.  worse than kids.:biggrin:

All our dogs are off their food and have been for a few days.I think they are getting a bit fed up with chicken and rabbit, rabbit and chicken. I've thrown away so much food, they just sniff and walk away. I leave it 10 mins and wrap it up and it goes in the fridge only to put put down and refused once more. Vets tomorrow.

Try to be pack leader as per Dog Whisperer but they do have their moments, they are male after all! Had their chicken this evening so peace is restored, both sleeping it off at moment.

• Like 1

Just seen these on Facebook.... cute, aren't they!