Caz

What I remember about my ex's

loppylugs    5,572

Yes, you were right on the edge of the road.  If you tried to get too far away you'd be down the bank.  Not good for dads car.  You'd probably never get to go out courtin' again. :Shock:

• Like 1

LizzieM    5,242

And end up in the river NBL?  Ben’s had that unenviable experience I recall :wacko:

NewBasfordlad    2,848

Ah but where you turned off toward the lock a grass track ran through a couple of fields, very quite so you had time to study the ..... wildlife...

• Like 1

Waddo    137

What I remember about my ex is, she constantly reminded me that when I was I'll she was there with me, when I was skint, she was there with me, when I was made redundant, she was there with me, when I had to have my dog put to sleep and it broke my heart, she was there with me.. It was then that I realised,           she was bad luck !!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Waddo    137

One night, whilst out with the ex and her mother, the ex said "would you like to see me in something long and flowing?" I replied, "yes the Trent". The mil then spoke up saying " that's horrible, if you were married to me,I would put poison in your dinner " I replied "if I was married to you, I would eat it". It was a love/hate relationship, she loved hating me and I hated loving her....the ex then told me that when I die she would dance on my grave, I said can you make that a promise? She said yes why? I said because I'm being buried at sea!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

denshaw    1,373

My ex walked in the bedroom with a sexy outfit on and said "supersex" I said I'll have the soup please.

• Like 2