McDonalds and other food places

I saw an American guy in McDonalds with his wife and 2 kids, placing his order he said:

"2 large quarter pounder with cheese meals, both with Fanta, and 2 happy meals with cheeseburgers and cokes."

I thought that's not so bad considering these guys have such a bad reputation for being fat bastards, until he followed with..

"And whatever this lot want"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Barnsley Chop is a lamb chop taken from right across the loin which becomes a double sided chop. It is sometimes referred to as a saddle chop as it is cut across the saddle producing a double loin c

Many retired officers may side with you today Ian. The ones I am in contact with are very critical of the modern Police. Police...a bit like an insurance company. You only know how good they are wh

Langley Mill have a problem with traffic at the moment due to idiots queuing for McDonalds. To make matters worse it's situated next to a traffic island so no room for a queue. Have you missed an

Not all Americans eat at McDonalds,and not all of us Americans are reputed to be fat bastards.

I don't recall seeing the side of a house being taken down, to remove an 800lb+ girl of 19, in my neck of the woods. I wonder what her diet consisted of?

maybe, McDonalds and Pizza Hut.

mudgie49, the McDonalds joke was just that, a joke. It was sent to me via e-mail and I chose to put it on Ann's Giggle pages. There are approximately a couple of hundred jokes on here covering a wide range of topics, people and situations. I would think that people who read these jokes would have a laugh and not take them seriously. I'm sorry if I caused you any offence.

I take no offence my friend, it strikes me that some things are best left alone.

There are so many people that suffer being overweight,and are so conscience about their problem,I find it hard to laugh at their expence.

Here, and in the UK, obesity is becoming a major concern, taking up resources that are desperately needed in other areas of the health services.

Most of what I post is in the vein of being lighthearted. I enjoy a good laugh,after all I was 'dragged' up in Nottingham.

Kind Regards. Bryan

Bryan , as a 6 foot 2 inch, 27 stone bloke , I found the joke as just that , a joke !! , hense the reason it was posted in the "Jokes page" !!!!

You're the one who has become offensive by calling us "Fat Bastards" which I find an extremely offensive remark , as I am not a "Bastard" as both my parents were married to each other , until the death of my father , who , I can promise you would be having words with you himself for casting aspurtions upon his reputation !

Other than that, ........................... slywink

Calm down

Read it again from the begining

American guys Fat Bastards no where do i see English guys

It does get a bit old being the ugly American all the time but sometimes i can see it does hit a nerve,

Want to know something really funny? I got the same joke that Michael Booth posted via e-mail some two weeks ago from a friend in Tampa, Florida.

Down here, you are called a bastard at least once a day, with every type of descriptive word or verb in front of it by friends and family alike. It is a term of endearment (providing it is said in the right context). Deaf, dumb, blind, stupid, drunk, fu*&^%g, slow, fat, thin, tight, slack, stuck-up, pommie, yankee, scottish, welsh.

Fat.........I went to the Hospital a few years ago and they wrote on my admission chart the word OBESE! Still have a laugh over that one since I was only 3 stone overweight. Since lost it and down to a manageable 17stone.

My point? Let's enjoy a joke for what it is meant to be, a funny poke at life in general to be shared amongst friends.

Hi Beefsteak,

I have not used the words 'fat or bastard' in my replies,there is no offence to anyone in my posts.

You have taken my reply way out of context,and personal to yourself.

Why do you bring in your mother and late father into your post?

With great respect to your father, he would have read my post as intended,in defence of obese people who do not always find themselves a joke.

Bryan

Twas tongue in cheek sire !

Hense the ........... slywink at the end !!

My wish for all the members on 'Nottstalgia', is health, wealth, and happiness.I have no intention to be a pain in the 'proverbial'.

It is difficult to debate a point of view,by using this type of communication,face to face is far more easy. We can see how people react to our opinions and ideas.

My sincere good wishes to you and your family Beefsteak.

Kindest Regards, Bryan

To make my tale a bit more risible i was going to put "Both my parents were married , and I was never a serving police officer or traffic warden" but I thought better of it , seeing as how we have one or two members who have been such !!.............................. slywink slywink slywink slywink

Many retired officers may side with you today Ian.

The ones I am in contact with are very critical of the modern Police.

Police...a bit like an insurance company.

You only know how good they are when you need them.

• Upvote 1

I lived down under for ten years, and being called a pommie bastard was a term of endearment. Mind you, it depends on how they call it you too, ie tone of voice...

But have you seen the size of city cops over here??? Too many donuts and coffee...

I use to think that was a joke,then I began to notice the patrol cars outside the 'Dunkin Donut' stores.

They seem to like 'I hops' as well,good 'all round' cops, you might say. :biggrin:

Nowt wrong with the joke i have witnessed it myself in real life, A guy ordered 6 hamburgers , 2 large fry's & a DIET coke.

Ians reply sounded like he had took it like Bryan was attacking him. I didnt get the tongue in cheek bit either.

I cannot tell a lie , on re reading of my post it does look like I'm havimg a 'pop' myself , I can only appologise as it was not intended. Honest injun.!!

( Wasn't even a difference of opinions if truth be told, just a bit of a poor attempt on my part at humour !!..LOL)

I lived down under for ten years, and being called a pommie bastard was a term of endearment. Mind you, it depends on how they call it you too, ie tone of voice...

But have you seen the size of city cops over here??? Too many donuts and coffee...

Your'e right about the Pommie Bastard John. thumbsup

If I had a dollar for every time I had been called that in my 44 years in Aus I would be a very rich pommie bastard.

Nowadays I suppose I could make a claim for discrimination.

Nah ! couldn't be bothered.I'll leave that to the other ethnics here.

Baz :ninja:

• Cliff Ton changed the title to McDonalds and other food places