ash you know you can pm us at any time but will be in the heart on thurs as normal ment to say thurs but it was a bit noisy i am sure paul will let you park in heart carpark if you asked him or the staff. if you have trouble parking elsewere.

you know we will be thinking of you and izzy and you john and ian too

babs and piggy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blame the American system of sue everyone for everything for this kind of situation. Everyone is afraid to do anything in case someone finds fault and sues. The poor old nursing staff are caught b

We are both very sorry to hear the bad news Ashley. It was through you and Isobel that Deb and I met at the White Hart in November '77. Deb was going to baby sit for you two that night, but another s

Sitting here at the keyboard not knowing what to say................

Sorry to read your latest post Ash,regarding your wife.

I went along the same road with my fist wife,the frustration and feeling at times of being useless,is what I remember,on top of everything else.

Seeing your partner is such a way is so difficult,and the last thing we want to experience.

I pray that you will find strength, in all that is happening with you and Isabel.

Kindest Regards, Bryan

We are both very sorry to hear the bad news Ashley.

It was through you and Isobel that Deb and I met at the White Hart in November '77. Deb was going to baby sit for you two that night, but another sitter turned up, so you two brought Debbie to the Hart. The four of us went back to mine, then you and Iss left on you own, and Debbie stayed.

Isobel has played a pivotal part in the lives of Deb and myself, and our thoughts are with you both at this difficult time.

• Upvote 1

Sad to say though expected Isobel died tonight at 8.06, yet it was not sad, Ian and his wife were in tears and John didn't come as too emotional, but the end was very quick, all day she had been peaceful, totally out of it, then there was a missed beat, no emotion, no gasping for breath or "help me" type of response to it, then another and slowly her breathing got slower and shallower, till it stopped, Isobel is up there with the cats we lost on western boulevard, probably jimi hendrix and gary moore too! (she'd love that) I cannot imagine a more peaceful or pain free way to go, QMC came good in the end. Good night lover,

I've had 8 days of grieving since I first got that prognosis, so maybe not the shock I expected? suffering at the moment but another can of low content beer and I'll be asleep, lots to do over next few days so busy, and touch wood will get through it ok

Sorry to see your post Ash'.

For some moments in life,there are no words.

May the concern and sympathy of those who care, help you through this difficult time.

My Sincere condolences. Kindest Regards, Bryan.

Deepest condolences Ashley.

She is now at peace, May you gain strength from your friends here.

I know both yourself and Izzy are very well known to some of our members.

Ashley,

Our deepest sympathy to you on your sad loss.

Whilst we never got to meet Isobel, in the time that we have been on this Forum it was clearly evident that she was a mighty fine lady who is now at peace.

It is at times like this that we take a deep look at our own partners and count our blessings.

Take care and our thoughts are with you, mate.

Helen and Trevor

HI ASH

YOU MUST HAVE POSTED JUST AFTER I SHUT OFF LAST NIGHT SO VERY SORRY ,SUCH A LOVELY VIBRANT LADY AND WHAT FUN WE ALL HAD IN OUR YOUTH ,WE WERE AT M.F.N. LAST NIGHT AND TALKING TO LYNE AND AMMO ABOUT IZZY THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE RALLIES WE ALL USED TO GO TOO, I KNOW WHEN WE TELL THE OLD GUYS AND GELS DOWN WHITEHART THEY WILL ALL BE UPSET TO HEAR THIS SAD NEWS TRYING TO WRITE THIS WITH TEARS IN MY EYES REMEMBERING ALL THE GGOOD TIMES

BABS AND PIGGY

Sitting here at the keyboard not knowing what to say................

• Upvote 1

JUST HOW CAN WE SAY WHAT WE ARE THINKING AND FEELING OLD ACE WE CARNT JUST TRY OUR BEST AND BE SURE ASH KNOWS OR THOUGHTS ARE WITH HIM AND THE FAMILY AND HE KNOWS WE ARE THERE TO PM IF HE NEEDS OUR EARS.

BABS

Just come back after a few days break to read this sad news. I'm so sorry Ashley. I hope you feel the support of all your friends in this community.

God bless mate and be sure and look after yourself at this difficult time.

hi ash tried sending you a pm but it wont let me at the moment.but it was just to let you now i put note trough big micks door this morning sohe may have already have phoned you but if not i am sure he will phone you soon

babs