• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

basfordred

Me!

It's not funny Fynger!

I was tuning a radio for a patient at work when that come on, I tried to listen to it but had to keep going off & err, do some work. Pity you have to do work at work init?

How long you been tuning radios? I've been tuning pianos over 40 years now isitsafe

• Upvote 1

I've been called both and I don't care.

When I had solar panels fitted on my roof for hot water and electricity, installed dry toilets, changed all the window glass to heat retaining glass , installed a wood burning stove and stopped using mains water and going over to spring water all in the early 1990s, everyone called me, a mad eccentric, but now everyone is encouraged to live and do like me, so am I now normal?

• Upvote 1

Yeh, but nutters think they're normal...... LOL Only joking Melton, I'm in a bit of a flippant mood tonight !

• Upvote 1

How long you been tuning radios? I've been tuning pianos over 40 years now

Her family had bought her a digital radio & I had to do a 'search' for stations for her so that was my tuning, sort of... I was a radio operator in the army & was always tuning & re-tuning radios when coms nets changed frequencies..

I'm not bonkers, I've got a certificate to prove it !

If being nuts, in some form or another, is the reason for the label "eccentric" - it probably applies to everybody who is a member here. Yes, I do include myself in that category!

• Upvote 1

You're the one outside my front door you dirty little sod !

• Upvote 2

Someone once thought that they were paying me a compliment by saying that I was an institution.

So's f***ing Rampton I replied.

• Upvote 1

I'll kick yer ar5e !

• Upvote 1