This may already have been posted or mentioned previously but any users of Facebook on the forum? If so, feel free to add me so we can stay connected! hellothere

E-mail to search is xxxxxxx or PM yours and I'll be sure to add anyone!!

Cheers in advance!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should add, that the friends on here that I've also got on Facebook, are not wafflers! They post interesting stuff, and photos etc, which are easier to post on there than here!

I have my account set for anyone wanting to request being a friend, the reason being, in case an old mate tries to contact me...Other than that, it's relatives, very old friends I worked with, grew up

You can always go on FB with an alias Carni.

I'm there, I have relatives, old and new friends on my friends list, even my old boss from the colliery I worked at in Australia....One of my friends and myself go back over 60 years. Another over 50 years....

• Upvote 1

And don't forget, Nottstalgia has it's own FB page too, so if the site has problems check it for information!! Blame Mick for that page....LOL

I've got in touch with family I've not seen for years, old school mates, my Sergeant Major from when I was in the army (I was so scared of him then, calls me Steve now, never knew he knew my 1'st name) & friends I'd lost touch with from when I lived in Bestwood Village, all through facebook. Must admit it annoys me when they change things though..

• Upvote 2