Happy Birthday albert smith

Many Thanks everyone. Just checked, yup shoes clean,shirt clean , knee supports, bow tie found, all ready for the Bramcote wine circle Christmas dance tonight. Not bad for a birthday party, 90 odd friends and they bring their own drinks ( Thank goodness!) We''ll probably have a 'Waltz across texas, a quickstep down Broadway, a saunter together, might even manage a jacqueline cha cha and for a nice party dance a' caribbean salsa', progressive of course!

• Upvote 3

Thanks again folks, Great night among about 70 Friends, Carni we didn't get to do the carribean but did the jaqui.& also the Sally Anne cha cha i'm sorry to say i mimed the last 2 sequences of the Red Hot salsa. I'm taking my wife of 64 years out for lunch shortly as a Thank you for keeping up with me on the dance floor. We are both Thankful that we can still get up and 'do' most of these dances, something we only started after we retired 22 years ago.

• Upvote 3